Bogel

(Solved) Kicked From Some Servers

I get kicked automatically on a lot of servers. This happens right after the going to player slot selection screen. When I log in, it says Bogel uses uses modified data. Player kicked from game. Why this happens to some of the servers like all the Dallas servers has me really confused.

A little background. I'm not new to arma I've played Operation Flashpoint, Arma, and armaII since they were released. I know how to setup mods in the tag line. I have the retail versions of Arama 2 and Operation arrowhead. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game four times this week.

Installed arma2, then Operation Arrowhead, installed patch 1.60, downloaded and installed Dayz.

Steps I have taken to fix.

1. Downloaded Battleye client and sever manually and placed in Three different Battleye folders. Operation Arrowhead Battleye, Arma 2, and Users Operation Arrowhead.

2. Unplugged router and modem set up port forwarding on router.

3. Tried beta patch to see if that would work.

4. Uninstalled ArmaII and Operation Arrowhead, deleted all remaining folders and cleaned registry.

I have the Arma2OA.rpt file which I will put in a new post bellow.

=====================================================================

== D:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe

== "D:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=@dayz

=====================================================================

Exe timestamp: 2012/05/18 22:33:00

Current time: 2012/05/19 06:09:02

Version 1.60.92767

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/CA_Magazine/

Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/

Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/

Updating base class ->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/

Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/

Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/

Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/

Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/

Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/

Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseMediumPale/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseStrongPale/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Cable_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_decor_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/

Bogel, what is your ping like for the Dallas servers? Some servers have a limit that kicks you if you exceed it.

It's not ping. My picg is 78 with Dallas servers. I don't try to join servers at over 200 ping.

Try a fresh install' date=' fully patched and just DayZ installed. Some mods, texture packs, sound packs, etc cause problems.

[/quote']

I ended up formatting my HDD'S, Installed everything again, and it still kicks me from some servers. I am beginning to think it's my router.

It's definatly not my install, because why would I be let into some servers and not others. I join servers with pings of 120 or less.

Not running Beta Mod either

Ok I solved my instant kick from servers, although not the way I would of liked to do it. It was Battleye. I didn't think it was because I downloaded the Battleye client and server files from Battleye web sight and placed them into the Battleye folders of my Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead folders. I uninstalled Battleye and reinstalled from from the Operation Arrowhead DVD as well.

All my problems were with the DVD versions of Arma 2 and Operation Flashpoint. I had Operation Flashpoint in the past on Steam so I redownloaded it again and ran the Battleye Updater from steam. After Battleye installed from Steam I could then run my Combined Operations shortcut with out using the Steam version.

I am still confused as to why I could join some servers and not others. All servers that I tried to join said they had battle eye in their description.

i still cant do anything with battleye its useless...completely useless why put it in there when most poeople cant do shit

i still cant do anything with battleye its useless...completely useless why put it in there when most poeople cant do shit

Because then we would have a big amount of hackers instead of the small group that can bypass it still.

What would you rather have? Combat Arms? Or Arma II?