Sign in to follow this  
Shard (DayZ)

I feel stupid.

Strange story man. Nevertheless i like it because you feel stupid about your actions. For your honesty i give you my beans!

And simply put: i just would have fought to the very end and next time, make it better.

so long Rudson.

I would never D/C. But its not the OP's "fault". This should never have been left in. It should be a 5 second delay or something. Ive met so many players like this. They fire, you fire back, they disconnect. Kills every last bit of survivor feeling...

OP : I fight to the death. DCing is very lame imo, I'd rather feel the thrill of battle and firefights than DC. If you die, well, next time play better.

*starting a new fresh character not ridden with bullets*

Similar situation happened to us last night. Heading into Berezino someone opens up on us from the trees. We scramble away and sweep to flank him. He meets us in the trees and we start throwing lead. We got the murder, but he DC'ed in time for his body to disappear, so no loot. Personally, I think there's no excuse for that.

It seems I am the only one on this website who has done this. Everyone else seem like heroes.

Sucks to be me. <_<

No, not so. Many people do this, infact a lot of people do this...... the only difference is you were man enough to admit it while the rest just chime in and blast you for it.

Truth be told, I wager nearly everyone has done it at some point in their DayZ life.

Have no worry people. I was gunned down in Starry Sober after crossing a field.

( I accidently fired 2 bullets when i saw someone earlier. they startled me) And I think they were the ones who gunned me down later. But I can't be sure. There were a lot of people around

I managed to croak out 'I surrender' before I died.

(I don't actually surrender, but I stop firing. And they should too. I do NOT backstab)