Sign in to follow this  
sapro93@yahoo.com

How to get shot up [video]

Fun in games, Still got upset knowing the guy was in the viciinty, so I said fuck it and died, I am all silenced out right now, going to upload some videos of being a double agent.

Edited by Sapro
  • Like 3

Hey Sapro! i will team up with you if you want im 12 but mature. my maturity level is...69. add me on skype Nick.Smite

running threw a town in the day, shooting up the town, and having a M107 will get you killed right away lol

Yeah if i saw a guy in the store with a m107 id shoot on sight, I just didnt want to have the zombies chasing me threw town, shoulda used my axe

I feel sorry for you. That was a damn pretty-looking rifle you had on your back.

This is why I close and and all doors before looting.

Lol, you can't even complain about being shot there. Stupid move by you going down there

I feel sorry for you. That was a damn pretty-looking rifle you had on your back.

This is why I close and and all doors before looting.

I got shot from outside, sounded like a silencer

and read the title of the video. I know it was a stupid move, it was on purpose to die. as you can see i ran straight into town.

Edited by Sapro

I got shot from outside,

Doors block bullets. Not sure about glass, though.

sounded like a silencer.

The sound you're thinking of is the sound of a bullet whistling into your body. The gunshot echoes right after it. It sounded like a DMR.

Sorry but I'd never team up with you.. Running through a town with a M107 is retarded... You're gonna get lit the fuck up anywhere you go, with that badass wep!

It seem's like you don't understand tactics.

Sorry but I'd never team up with you.. Running through a town with a M107 is retarded... You're gonna get lit the fuck up anywhere you go, with that badass wep!

It seem's like you don't understand tactics.

I purposely died, read the fucking title you tard, How to get shot up. I did rage, But my intention this day was to die, I have a teamate right now and for tactics, I am a Marine, so... Yeah I guess my tactics are shit. Plus I had a 3 more m107s in my camping tent lmao.

Also I saw the blood come from my left side, which the doors were open, I really dont care how I died, I died. I am pretty much the at the same point i was when I last died, but I have a few teamates now and I have a silenced weapon. Gonna start doing alot of player killing, if you want to, stay tuned,

AND AGAIN, Read the title of the video before assuming shit. It was obvious I was going to get shot by runnign threw town. XD

Edited by Sapro

Yup, you were asking for it by carrying that M107.around on your back like that. And running through stary alerting zombies so that anyone within 700m would see zombies aggroing someone. You got hit by someone with an M14/DMR/M24 due to the sound of the gunshot, not a silenced weapon. I absolutely never have my M107 out if I'm in a town like that, because all engagements will be close quarters at that point. I put my M107 in the back and pull out my SD AR. Put it on full auto, and keep as quiet as possible. Happy to say no one has been able to pry my M107 off me yet, and I've been alive for 12 days now.

• Like 1

Yup, you were asking for it by carrying that M107.around on your back like that. And running through stary alerting zombies so that anyone within 700m would see zombies aggroing someone. You got hit by someone with an M14/DMR/M24 due to the sound of the gunshot, not a silenced weapon. I absolutely never have my M107 out if I'm in a town like that, because all engagements will be close quarters at that point. I put my M107 in the back and pull out my SD AR. Put it on full auto, and keep as quiet as possible. Happy to say no one has been able to pry my M107 off me yet, and I've been alive for 12 days now.

Damn dude, you know your stuff :P I already knew a guy was iin the area when I rolled in, i was scouting it, and I was, "I am going to go in and try to die", Yeah the M107 took awhile to find solo, but there is always going to be more.