Guy (DayZ)

Suspicious Activity on US 628

I joined US 628, hosted by YOLOGAMING, earlier today and was instantly banned. I genuinely hope this was just an error because having servers where the owners have free reign could only harm the DayZ community.

I believe it said Battle Eye, but I can still connect to other servers. I was under the impression that if Battle Eye banned you it was global.

I logged into US 628 YOLOGAMING and as soon as I did it said Battle Eye - Banned from server. They have 9/40 in the server starting to think it is setup to keep people out of the server so it is private.

• Like 1

Just had the same problem. It's not BattleEye doing it, it's an admin using BattleEye to do it. It clearly showed a member of that clan requesting that everyone on the server get kicked in the chat area and then BattleEye banned everyone on the server. US 628.

i can confirm being banned as soon as i spawned. also my entire party was banned (six other people) back to the 9/40 mark

a person wearing yolo tags just went down the list of nicks in the server banning people as they spawned.

pretty obvious the server is being used as a private farming server

Someone gained access to my server's RCon console and was banning everyone. It has been dealt with.

That someone also gained access to your clan tags. Two nights in a row.