SilverTrimm

Truth Time Rockett

So happy to buy arma CO to play this mod,Yet sush a big dissapointment.

This mod only was popular becouse of the hipe of it in youtube.

800k player my ass.About 200k player play daily.

And only they have the money,time to sit in a computer to play games all day.

Now tell me out of the 800k player..How many still play/or play daily?

This was a nice wall of troll attempt op. There is no truth in your post just lots of QQ. Please, never post again. Gracias.

It's funny....You where in my thread defending this game.

Why? as i said no one want to hear the opposite of they want to hear.

Lol.

Nexon is even better at community managing then this jokers.

TRUTH TIME

This MOD is almost 80% done (You noticed wood floats, others will build a boat)

This is a MOD, not a stand alone game. Rockett I know you want to turn this into a stand alone but its not going to happen. Your development is slow. When your in mid beta another developer with a lot more funds and resources will announce a project like this. You must understand this; yet you act like you have all the time in the world.

DayZ is nothing more then a slow call of duty with more players camping the map (The game is drowning in shallow game play and poor community)

Best place to get loot in game? Elektrozavodsk off players! The high end gear is not needed for anything in the game. The AK that spawns in the police station makes you strong enough to sit in one spot and wait for a person with better gear to run by not seeing you; as you shoot him in his back and loot him. With in 20 mins you can beat this game. With in 20 mins you realize your playing 10% of ArmA and the Zombies are just a joke to get you to play this game (Assuming your zombie fans)

This is a fun game, unless you want more (then its just frustrating)

Rockett I think you made a short fun game. Players will enjoy this game and won't even understand why. I wish you just sat down with a pen and paper prior to starting this. I hate that your game has no direction and I wonder if you will be able to figure out what are the things it needs to survive! I think I have the answer (2 note books full of notes and design plans).

#1 Problem - You thought it would be "cool" to let 15-22 year old to make the rules themselves and like there parents you didn't put in a consequence for bad behavior.

#1 Answer - I know, do you? You had the bandit thing almost right; but missed on the programming triggers of it by a mile.

Sounds like someone's upset. DayZ isn't for everyone.

Edited by Jahsus

I guess OP forgot that its not only Rocket anymore, he got Bohemia Interactive behind him. He has a full team.

I guess OP forgot that its not only Rocket anymore, he got Bohemia Interactive behind him. He has a full team.

And a full team of corrupts and idiots lol.

And a full team of corrupts and idiots lol.

Yeah the team behind the most realistic and tactical military simulator are indeed idiots ......... (:sarcasm:)

Rocket has probably the best team possible behind him.

While I don't agree with the OP on everything I do think he has a lot of good points. This game really has no depth to it. While I realize the game still has a long way to go till it's finished, what it does have isn't enough to keep me interested in game. I think the game should be a stand alone game. I believe it should break from the Arma 2 engine and develop its own engine. I believe there needs to be more consequences for ganking other players. I think the infected count should be higher. I also believe the infected should be way harder then they are.

The bottom line is that DayZ has what it takes to be a truely good sandbox game. However an it be that is hard to tell at the moment. My own personal opinion is DayZ will never be more then what it is, a Mod. To turn DayZ in to a standalone game is going to cost a lot of money and Rocket refuses to find a publisher, and some ways I don't disagree with him in other ways I do.

The truth is no one knows what the future has in store for DayZ. I hope DayZ can move from being a mod to its own title. I just think it's to early to tell one way or another.

True but the hipe brought all kind of people and players.

In the words of Public Enemy .... Don't believe the hype.

Edited by Jahsus

TRUTH TIME

This MOD is almost 80% done (You noticed wood floats, others will build a boat)

This is a MOD, not a stand alone game. Rockett I know you want to turn this into a stand alone but its not going to happen. Your development is slow. When your in mid beta another developer with a lot more funds and resources will announce a project like this. You must understand this; yet you act like you have all the time in the world.

DayZ is nothing more then a slow call of duty with more players camping the map (The game is drowning in shallow game play and poor community)

Best place to get loot in game? Elektrozavodsk off players! The high end gear is not needed for anything in the game. The AK that spawns in the police station makes you strong enough to sit in one spot and wait for a person with better gear to run by not seeing you; as you shoot him in his back and loot him. With in 20 mins you can beat this game. With in 20 mins you realize your playing 10% of ArmA and the Zombies are just a joke to get you to play this game (Assuming your zombie fans)

This is a fun game, unless you want more (then its just frustrating)

Rockett I think you made a short fun game. Players will enjoy this game and won't even understand why. I wish you just sat down with a pen and paper prior to starting this. I hate that your game has no direction and I wonder if you will be able to figure out what are the things it needs to survive! I think I have the answer (2 note books full of notes and design plans).

#1 Problem - You thought it would be "cool" to let 15-22 year old to make the rules themselves and like there parents you didn't put in a consequence for bad behavior.

#1 Answer - I know, do you? You had the bandit thing almost right; but missed on the programming triggers of it by a mile.

I'm 29, have a wife and three kids and a business to run. I spend my entire time in DayZ fulfilling the goal of hunting and killing other players.

A want to PvP isn't immature. Crying when you get owned in a game you're bad at and can't adapt to is however.

• Like 2

Just want it to be known that OP is certainly not speaking on my behalf. I use the environment Rocket and team provides to make my own adventures and escapades.

OP - I beleive you still cant grasp the concept that DayZ is not even regarded as a game by the developers. You are used to having your hand held and spoon fed your fun. DayZ does not do this. You make your own fun.

If you cant or dont want to - fine. DayZ is clearly not for you.

Please lock and sticky this thread. It must stand as a monument to the stupidity of OP.

When your in mid beta another developer with a lot more funds and resources will announce a project like this. You must understand this; yet you act like you have all the time in the world.

you do realize that rocket works at BIS? I am sure he has all the resources he needs. Secondly this is an alpha not a beta. Thirdly if someone were to announce a game similar when this was in beta there is no way they could finish it before rocket because they would be just starting when rocket would be finishing.

#1 Problem - You thought it would be "cool" to let 15-22 year old to make the rules themselves and like there parents you didn't put in a consequence for bad behavior.#1 Answer - I know, do you? You had the bandit thing almost right; but missed on the programming triggers of it by a mile.

First off "their". I can tell that you are one of those 15-16 year old assburgers children with negligent parents. About the "#1Answer" part, what are you even saying here? This sentece (if it can even be called that) fails to have anything to do with the point (again if it can be called that) you made before it. Thirdly, the fact that there is no punishment for "bad behavior" is entirely the point. In this mod you fend for yourself againt the bandits, not wait for some godlike authority to punish them for you.

Again with the bad grammar... anyway not going to address this part since it has already been done above

And finally: "rockett" has one T in it.

Closing thread. Nothing more to really come from it.

*As Storm Trooper* "Move Along, Move Along"