Sign in to follow this  
andreewz@hotmail.com

ghillie suit fixed?

so i know the devs have fixed the glitch where ghillie made you lose all your items, bur have they fixed the one where wearing the suit wont let you save any progress?

Search function broken?

Just kidding, I am trying to resolve this as well.

Edited by Sgt Abraham Ford

I had a Ghillie suit in my pack and spawned in today for my first time on 1.7.2.3 and it looked like the Ghillie and saving works as it should now.

I have tried taking it off, but I have not stored in my backpack yet. But I keep respawning in the same spot.

Yeah after playing yesterday in the Ghillie it didn't save my game. My Ghillie, FN FAL w/ NV, and 1911 are all gone :( Sorry for posting bad info.

I think ghillie suits will be glitchy for awhile. Best just to expect something to go wrong when equipping them

i wana wear one bad! haha i havent gotten to yet but im sure it will get resolved in time

Been wearing mine for several days with no problems. Might depend on whether your server is running the most current hive code. (read that somewhere). Some server admins have not updated their software and are causing people issues. As far as I know there is no way to tell if the server you are on is current.

Edited by rjack85