Sign in to follow this  
farthead

US59 AZ2 Hacker Admin

Edit: The server is US59 AZ2, not US57 AZ2. Sorry the title is wrong

My friends and I stumbled upon the clan's hideout. There were a tons of cars and tons of tents. We raided all the tents and filled up a Ural truck.

But then someone (as we later found out, it was the server admin) logged in and spawned at the campsite. We shot him on sight because we knew there would be no negotiating after being caught red handed sneaking through all his tents. When he died, it showed up in the chat box as "X was killed by Y (friendly fire)." I had fought against teleporting hackers before and when they died, it always showed up as "(friendly fire)."

I immediately got kicked from the server and that's when I knew something was up. I rejoined under a new name so he wouldn't keep kicking me out. We loaded up everything we could and stuffed it in a Ural truck and got the hell out of there.

We were scared shitless and knew we had little time before he teleported back so we drove off. About a minute later the server restarted before we could save the truck (an embarrassing attempt to save his loot). We rejoined as fast as we could and jumped back in the Ural truck and kept driving and this time we saved it. My friend Dokudoku drove off in a UAZ as well but his didn't save in time for the server restart. A few minutes passed and the server restarted again, but since we saved the truck in a safe spot we didn't really care. The admin we killed probably gave up by then and he shut down the server. It has not been up since 7AM PST (GMT -7).

The server was hosted by the bTd (Brothers til Death?) clan. The guy we killed had the clan tag in it, which is the only proof I have that he was at least related to the server owner. I have 2 friends who were there with me and they have some screenshots and/or recordings of it, so I hope they can help me out here.

Edit: this all happened yesterday (7/14) between 4PM-6PM PST (GMT -7)

Edited by farthead

PHOTO DUMP

I arrived an hour after my friend stumbled upon this area. Here are a bunch of screenshots with commentary.

cPoEh.jpg

Arriving at the site, you can see a truck & motorcycle on one side and the gigantic tent area on the other.

kFOVs.jpg

A tractor, 2 buses, UAZ, Ural Truck, and other things. Sorry for the windows media player stuff - I didn't have any actual screenshots so I just took them from the video I recorded.

7Pmjj.jpg

More tents.

fRaSj.jpg

Playerlist showing a few bTd clanmembers in after the server after my friend killed the clan member (may have been bTd iFistUrDad, but I'm not sure because I stopped recording when that happened – but it was definitely a bTd member) and got kicked. Before this incident there were no bTd members on.

i0zAh.jpg

Screenshot of the scoreboard while the server was being shut down. Note the timestamp in top left.

Tr9ai.jpg

A screenshot 3-4 minutes later (note the timestamp), after the server went back up. The scoreboard reset when the server did. I managed to find the Ural truck but I lost the UAZ.

8bHoj.jpg

After everything cooled down, I got a screenshot of the loot we piled in, after finding out it was hacker spawn. Note the SVD (camo) and SVD Camo. I don't think the SVD (camo) exists in DayZ - it's not on the wiki. The only difference between the SVD Camo and SVD (camo) is that the (camo) had desert camo on the gun.

Here's the imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/8zVga

Summary: unless you like hackers, don't donate to Brothers til Death :P

http://www.brotherstildeath.com/donations ◄▬ >:(

Sorry, the title is wrong. The server is US59 AZ2, not US57 AZ2

Edited by farthead

Hi i would like to clear up what has happened here as i am a member and admin of the Brothers Til Death Gaming Community.

As for you stumbling upon our camp, that happens sure, but the claims of hacks for the members ifistyourdad and Catfish are false.

A common reason for your assumption of so called "teleporting" hacks and the only reason why it comes up as x killed by y friendly fire is if you kill someone as they are on the loading screen of logging in. Which i would like to vouch for ifistyourdad as i was on our teamspeak channel with him at the time of the incident where he was killed.

Being the server owners of this server it was relatively easy to stock pile all the vehicles as you can get the locations of the dayzwiki, so when we initially launched the server, guess what we did.

As for the SVD camo, we found them off player bodies that we had murdered. Although I can show you no clear cut evidence on how we obtained that weapon, neither can you so don't claim "hacks" unless you do. It is unbelievably common how often you find weapons that aren't actually in the dayZ mod. I found an m4a1 Holo m203 SD and a radio off a player I killed at Starry Sobor 2 days ago, both of which are items that have to be scripted into the game, and i have screenshot evidence of Sims007s body and the according items.

Unless you have any real evidence of hacks that any of our members have used then feel free to post them, but as we are a gaming community that has a reputation to uphold, we do not partake in these activities, as they ruin the fair spirit of gaming which we strive for.

Edited by flintSTONED
  • Like 1

we do partake in these activities, as they ruin the fair spirit of gaming which we strive for.

I kind of laughed but I know you meant to say "do not"

I still want to know why the server was reset immediately after we got away and why the server was shut down all day.

Kicking me and restarting the server is a really obvious attempt at abusing admin powers to get loot back. I can only assume that the server was shutdown/renamed so you could find the truck we stole and take it back.

As for the server being reset i am not sure, as i was not In game at the time.

As for the server being down all today, i'm assuming this is just a technical error with the server hosting, as i have tried to reset it and start it back up but I have been unable to do so. Once i figure what is going on it will be back up and running as per usual.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post here, or not. I think the fairest solution to this is that the admin who kicked them (who ever he is) gets some kind of punishment (demotion/firing from the community/whatever). In addition to that, the Ural they stole (if not in the location they left it, and not fairly stolen by someone else) should be returned to them. When I say stolen by someone else, I mean not in the clan's possession anymore. This may sound unfair to bTd, however, they have enough stuff already I believe.

rofl you people arguing over fairness in a post apocalyptic world HAH! oh wells, just think its hilarious that you want people to police things in a world where no police exist aside from ones that have become zombified lol

"friendly fire" shows up because in Day Z everyone is on the same 'team' (BLUFOR). I don't know why it only shows up sometimes, but for me it shows up often when I kill someone from close range. This is admin abuse not hacking.

To have all those vehicles and weapons in those tents, you didn't even attempt to hide anything. You have everything right out in the open, on flat ground. Not attempts from what I can tell to hide things behind trees or in any way whatsoever. You aren't very attached to this massive camp you have.

Save face all you want. If you shut the server down once or several times as the OP says, you were doing some pretty fishy stuff and are a pretty shady admin.

First of all id like to say i dont hack.. second.. those screen shots must have been taking a fair while after the event or whatever happind because i was busy raiding in another game when all these shananigins was going on, i logged on about half an hour later to inspect the damage.

and im pretty sure they still have the ural, because it wasnt at camp. and to marik, the camp is pretty well hiddin, id like to see you hide 20+ tents aswell as we have.

What i find intressting is that farthead managed to find our camp where it is.. i dont know about everyone else but i dont just walk around in the absolute middle of know where by myself hoping to stumble across someones tent city... just something to think about champ.

Edited by CaTFisH
  • Like 1

Not sure if I'm allowed to post here, or not. I think the fairest solution to this is that the admin who kicked them (who ever he is) gets some kind of punishment (demotion/firing from the community/whatever). In addition to that, the Ural they stole (if not in the location they left it, and not fairly stolen by someone else) should be returned to them. When I say stolen by someone else, I mean not in the clan's possession anymore. This may sound unfair to bTd, however, they have enough stuff already I believe.

we currently have lost over 3/4 of the vehicles we have had in the last day or two through various attacks by a LARGE amount of players, not sure if it's the same players changing their names but it has been fairly suspicious as to how so many people have found the base, in such a remote location.

AS stated before the server has been offline and we are working to fix this. My permissions on the admin console were reset unbeknownst to me and I have been working with the server provider to remedy this situation.

Call it saving our face as you may but in the end it is our group that has lucked out, not only have we lost what we have worked for ingame, we now have a tarnished reputation which we have tried to build over the years, due to some alleged accusations with no means of confirmation.

Server is now up and running. Thanks to the help of another admin.

If the party that posted this would like to resolve whatever has happened feel free to join our TS

203.46.105.35:20040

If you do decide to join just poke the user FlintSTONED, and i will happily discuss the matter.

Edited by flintSTONED

Loot the NWAF barracks and head straight north. Your camp is just past Petrovka, not the middle of nowhere. I spotted your two buses and a long line of sandbags from way far (everything else was camouflaged until I got a closer look).

Hackusations aside,

I still want to know why the server was reset immediately after we got away and why the server was shut down all day.

Kicking me and restarting the server is a really obvious attempt at abusing admin powers to get loot back. I can only assume that the server was shutdown/renamed so you could find the truck we stole and take it back.

Edit: I just spawned in your server and died instantly. There are 4 people in the server: SNAKE, bTd flintSTONED, Troy and me. Who wants to explain that?

I've joined other servers just fine earlier today, and I've been at 12k blood and no injuries. When I joined your server I died instantly and teleported to the debug zone.

Edited by farthead

What ever dude.. our camp was over 800m away from Petrovka. you full of it we've had other members of our clan try to find it and they couldnt see it. so say what you want but i call bs. as for you dying that happins alot for some unknown f**king reason and it is extremly gay. and as far as im concerned it serves you right for stealing our vehical. lolol

those screen shots must have been taking a fair while after the event or whatever happind because i was busy raiding in another game when all these shananigins was going on

The first 3 are from before we killed the guy who appeared in the camp. The last ones are when the server was going down (a few minutes past killing whoever spawned), then a few shortly after the server went back up.

and im pretty sure they still have the ural, because it wasnt at camp

Did you not see the screenshots where I had the Ural after the server reset? :P

What i find intressting is that farthead managed to find our camp where it is.. i dont know about everyone else but i dont just walk around in the absolute middle of know where by myself hoping to stumble across someones tent city... just something to think about champ.

Nothing's hard to find for someone not walking straight to the NW Airfield or Chern.

What ever dude.. our camp was over 800m away from Petrovka. you full of it we've had other members of our clan try to find it and they couldnt see it. so say what you want but i call bs.

Over 800m? And you're calling bs?

as for you dying that happins alot for some unknown f**king reason and it is extremly gay. and as far as im concerned it serves you right for stealing our vehical. lolol

Nobody I know has ever died randomly joining into a server – sometimes I have died from somebody killing me while loading in, but that's another story. My friend was in the middle of nowhere, safe in a forest. It is awfully fishy how the person that killed a clanmember trying to defend the camp dies the first time he joins after the server's been down all day. Also fishy how the same person was kicked right after killing the clanmember, and none of you have commented on that yet.

I don't have anything do with this, but I love the run around these are guys are trying to pull.

Remove this virus from the hive.

Nobody I know has ever died randomly joining into a server – sometimes I have died from somebody killing me while loading in, but that's another story. My friend was in the middle of nowhere, safe in a forest. It is awfully fishy how the person that killed a clanmember trying to defend the camp dies the first time he joins after the server's been down all day. Also fishy how the same person was kicked right after killing the clanmember, and none of you have commented on that yet.

Perhaps he was shot while loading in then? I was one of the few players on the server at the time and i was where our camp was at the time he supposedly randomly died.

I then trecked up to the NW airfield and found a dead body in the barracks, my guess is he was shot while loading in. Believe it or not but the NW airfield is a fairly common place for people to hunt players.

As for the fact that none of us commenting on the apparently kicked player, is because NONE OF US WERE THE ADMIN THAT SUPPOSEDLY KICKED THE PLAYER, NOR WERE WE PRESENT AT THE TIME. Therefore we are unable to comment on the situation.

I have already spoken to Farthead on our TS channel, yet you still continue to post shit. I have tried to resolve the situation from my end, i can do nothing more. If you don't like the server, it's a simple resolution. Don't play on it.

I don't have anything do with this, but I love the run around these are guys are trying to pull.

Remove this virus from the hive.

Comment as you will, at the end of the day we are providing a service for the DAYZ community, and we try to run it as best we can. If you don't like it just don't play on the server, no need to post shit like this.

Perhaps he was shot while loading in then? I was one of the few players on the server at the time and i was where our camp was at the time he supposedly randomly died.

I then trecked up to the NW airfield and found a dead body in the barracks, my guess is he was shot while loading in. Believe it or not but the NW airfield is a fairly common place for people to hunt players.

I told you over TS that I was not at NWAF. I was far northeast; my coordinates were 144015 actually. I'm still really curious as to what killed me because I joined other servers just fine. I've never had this experience before in the past couple months that I've been playing. I'll say this again, what concerns me is that I died instantly and got teleported to the "debug zone" (empty hills, no trees, no grass). This means my dead body (and all the loot on me) was lost far far out of the normal map zone. I'm not sure if that's normal or if it's happened to anyone else.

NONE OF US WERE THE ADMIN THAT SUPPOSEDLY KICKED THE PLAYER, NOR WERE WE PRESENT AT THE TIME. Therefore we are unable to comment on the situation.

So where is the admin that kicked him? There's no reason he should be unable to comment on the situation. He can make a new username on the forums just like you and CaTFisH did.

I joined the server just now and I spawned on the coast with all my loot. I guess we can just forget this all happened?

We'll keep the coordinates of your camp a secret for now :P

its called the "debug zone" for a reason its happined to heaps of other people hence why it has a name.. including both me and flint, at different times, tho i didnt die i had to walk back.

And its to late to hide the coordinates, if anyone reads these comments they'll know where to look.

• Like 1

Hey All,

Sorry been out bush since monday =(.

Can a Forum Admin Edit the title of this post please.

First thing i would like to address is these screen shots.

Flintstoned while saying he wasnt the admin that kicked someone and then questions are asked okay where is the admin that kicked him?. Please post a screen shot of the admin kicking you seems how you have it on video as far as i can tell its a loss of a connection on either your end or the server end.

The "loot you posted". this to me does not mean anything tbh. out of the 10 player group we have anything could of been in our tents and anything you could of added yourself for a sake of a screen shot.

Second,

79 Zombie Kills 3 Murders and your raiding camps NW about what 4k of the airfield?

I'll post a picture of our campsite once i log on and work out if we need to move things just to show a few people on the situation. maybe your lucky and stumbled accross it congrats.

I also logged into our camp before i left died from friendly fire, relogged and i was in the debug. this was i think when the patch just came out im not sure if it was ment to happen or what.

As for cat and flint making a new username. maybe it was because they made a new username like everyone else does before they can post. fucking lol.

I stopped recording when that happened – but it was definitely a bTd member

Summary: unless you like hackers, don't donate to Brothers til Death :P

http://www.brotherst...h.com/donations ◄▬ >:(

"I stopped recording when that happened – but it was definitely a bTd member" i have no proof but it definetly was someone in a group. sounds like your old school KKK.

Jewelry mate honestly shut the fuck up. if you dont like hackers then find a way to donate to http://www.battleye.com/ dont cry when you die. or if a server shuts down when you play - Vilayer takes the server down and reroll it back to a previous patch anytime the patch is unstable. if not it could of been a restart from someone rolling a atv or even because zombies are bugged.

We host a server for day z and support the community and rocket when ever he finally gives us a donation link :)

Brothers Til Death Is Recruiting, Looking for people to run the server in a big group and protect what we work for.

I hope this gets resolved and the name of the title changed.

Thanks for your time.

Viles

I would like to put my aid to the group that stumbled upon your camp, I myself love tent hunting and do so often i usually head into the forest n, nw, s, etc of any mayor city that offers loot or supplies. It isnt hard to think what would i do to hide these supplies or weapons or what is the most likely choice someone hiding items might go. Its a gamble and sometimes it pays off.

Edited by Attack_Duck

Can I just throw this in here!!

The Server going down picture in the OP looks more like a server crash than a server reboot!!

If I at anytime take down my server, the we all get a session lost message!!

If the server crashes, then we all get the timeout messages!

To me it was a server crash!

Edited by MarKeR
  • Like 1