Sign in to follow this  
mkrrr

My character us unkillable.

Hey guys

i have a "problem" I cannot create a "new| character

ob the 5 of July i was playing and quit the game in Novy Sobor. i played again on the 6 of july i started to play again and..died

after the death i was spawned in Novy Sobor with all the sruff i had on the 5 of july when i stopped to play. i had dmr/coyot/ nvg and so on.

i started to play again and died. After that i again spawned in Novy sobor with all my sruff and loot.

since that time i died like 10 time and EVERY time i spawn in Novy sobor and have all my loot. seems like i am "stuck" on my character and can't start a new one

does anyone has something like that?

sorry for my terrible english hope u understand

• Like 1

Lucky dick.... ugh I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!! lol

Nice dude.

Lucky dick.... ugh I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!! lol

Nice dude.

How is that nice or lucky?

It removes any challenge or emotion from the game, now getting killed means nothing since he spawns back in with everything.

To me the whole point of playing is for the rush you get when you get into a fire fight or come across other people and need to react to survive or die and lose hours even days of work.

Also OP, this sounds like something a dev will need to look into and correct for you.

Edited by Scene

Try switching servers, and if you're putting on camo, don't do that anymore, it causes you to de-sync

i tried everything

this doesn't seem to end

I had a similar thing happen to me, I logged into a server and died while waiting for the game to load (shot in the face), so when I finally did spawn in, I was in the death plains. I create a new character on the same server, and I have all of my gear, and I'm in the exact condition I was in before I died (Hungry, 9300 blood). I died earlier today, but have yet to make a new character, so I don't know if it will persist into a new life.

I had a similar bug. When I died, I respawned with my Lee Enfield and some medical supplies and food near Elektro, no matter which server I tried. It happened about three times after I got killed. After those three times I was able to spawn with a new character again. I dont know how the bug was created or how it ended.

btw if someone need maybe nvg or dmr u can pm me. mb i will let u kill myself and take it all)