Sign in to follow this  
zuper

Problem with connecting to servers

Whenever i try to connect to a server, i (after 2-3 minutes of rapidly flicking through different loading screens and server information things) get thrown to a loading screen. Pitch black with a white loading bar with the word 'loading' under it. That's it. No connecting to anything, no canceling, no going back to the main menu. Just Loading. Even when i try empty servers. Ping doesn't matter, high or low, i just can't connect.

I have allowed all Arma games to pass through Windows Firewall, both privatly but also public. I'm using Six Launcher.

Please help me - i don't want to have wasted 20€.

same thing happened to me, I joined 1 game, it was running at 1fps, i went to cahnge my video settings just incase, and registered me clicking respawn instead ofvideo options which is retarded, but I can live with that. Now can't join any games, stuck on load now

Try joining a more highly populated server. A lot of the low population servers don't really have anyone in there because the server admins dun broke something and no one can connect. I get the same thing when I try to join low population servers. If i want to get in a server with 0-5 people I have to try about 15 different servers.

Try joining a more highly populated server. A lot of the low population servers don't really have anyone in there because the server admins dun broke something and no one can connect. I get the same thing when I try to join low population servers. If i want to get in a server with 0-5 people I have to try about 15 different servers.

No, here's the thing - i don't think it's the servers fault. I'm pretty sure it's my game, i just don't know what i did wrong. I tried to install using Six Launcher - didn't work - then i tried to do it manually - didn't work. I followed the instructions that i was given on this very same website, but non of it worked. I did have some trouble with the game beforehand, it was giving me an error saying "Bad serial number in setup" or something like that.