Hey guys, with the wait for host thing, people keep telling me to install the patch 94876 or something like that. I've done it. But when I install it, it says "wrong cd key" I really want to play guys, please help. I've tried reinstalling it several times but I keep getting wait for host. Just in case if I'm doing something wrong, can you tell me how to do it step by step. I haven't even played a game of day z :(

"wrong cd key" has no effect on your installation of your beta. i had the same error message i just skipped it and i could continue with the installation. did you delete the beta folder before you reinstalled it?

"wrong cd key" has no effect on your installation of your beta. i had the same error message i just skipped it and i could continue with the installation. did you delete the beta folder before you reinstalled it?

Yes, I've continued with the installation. Can you tell me how to find the beta folder?

its affect the installation. it doesn't work at all for me .. i must delete and reinstall my game

in my case thats the folder: "D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta"

delete the beta folder and install the beta patch

in my case thats the folder: "D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta"

I never did delete the beta folder, hopefully it works! Is there any restriction on servers? What kind of servers are best to join through launcher?

Hey, can you help!? I delete the beta folder and install 94876, then I start up launcher and it updates the beta to 94545 or something like that. Is there an option to stop updating? Please respond soon!