Sign in to follow this  
g_maZta

Looking for friendlies - playing now.

(duplicate post)

Hey guys.

I just ran from some Zeds and now i am badly injured.

Ive managed to stop the bleeding, but my health is now very low. My vision is blurry and I keep falling unconscious to the ground, so i reckon i won't make it anywhere to find meds... Ill just sit here, gun in hand, hoping someone (friendly) will come along

Should any of you head for the fortress on "Rog" Il'l be happy to trade you something for some meds.

Let me know if your headed that way and on which server, and maybe we can hook up.

PS! I will blast the head of anyone not announcing that they are coming. And please. Keep your weapon down. For you own good. :)

(duplicate post)

Hey guys.

I just ran from some Zeds and now i am badly injured.

Ive managed to stop the bleeding, but my health is now very low. My vision is blurry and I keep falling unconscious to the ground, so i reckon i won't make it anywhere to find meds... Ill just sit here, gun in hand, hoping someone (friendly) will come along

Should any of you head for the fortress on "Rog" Il'l be happy to trade you something for some meds.

Let me know if your headed that way and on which server, and maybe we can hook up.

PS! I will blast the head of anyone not announcing that they are coming. And please. Keep your weapon down. For you own good. :)

Sir are you asking to get sniped with that passive threatening....

Sorry. I am not going to risk it. Helping you would get both of us shot. And I am far from that area. No medical supplies either. You should just respawn.

yaa i agree why is it no one is up north an injured...if they were up north i would help but hell no i aint going all the way back down.

Sir are you asking to get sniped with that passive threatening....

no im just letting everyone know i,m NOT theirs for the picking just because Im immobile.

im pretty sure no sniper will hit me where i am.

no im just letting everyone know i,m NOT theirs for the picking just because Im immobile.

im pretty sure no sniper will hit me where i am.

You are being quite aggresive, why would anyone help you when you're the one calling the shots?

I've just heard the stories about how ppl are being shot by alleged helpers.

but never mind...

and thanks.

Ah well. Made it this far.

Eventually died axing a Zed.

I actually made it quite a distance, but i never found matches, knife or any other blood-related gear.

When blood was at just over 100 I found a water bottle, which kept me alive for a little longer, but it didnt take many hits for me to go down, unfortunately.

hope i run into some strangers who are able to help the next time.