Sign in to follow this  
malphos101

DayZ: Zombie Travel Simulator?

Traveling isn't mind numbing. It's tense. You never know when some bush wookie on a hill is going to open fire on you...

ehh.. what's the meaning? your just running and have put some music on the vid???

Apparently parody isn't a word in your vocabulary.

Traveling isn't mind numbing. It's tense. You never know when some bush wookie on a hill is going to open fire on you...

Maybe when you are close to the military bases, but out in the middle of nowhere where these videos were taken its just holding "w" while watching tv lol

lol Dayz: Walking Sim

hehe, I love the crap out of dayz and have nothing but good things to say about it, but I think we can all agree getting between the action can be pretty tedious sometimes =P

hehe, I love the crap out of dayz and have nothing but good things to say about it, but I think we can all agree getting between the action can be pretty tedious sometimes =P

Yeah even the plain jane Arma is a walking/driving sim.

Edited by Pathfinder

Yeah even the plain jane Arma is a walking/driving sim.

A proper milsim, then - Hours of waiting around for something to happen, punctuated by brief moments of pants-crapping.

• Like 1

A proper milsim, then - Hours of waiting around for something to happen, punctuated by brief moments of pants-crapping.

Exactly.