C4RT3R

Looking for Tactical Team

Been playing for the past week and need to find myself a team that takes the game serious as I do. I'm not looking to run and gun, but looking to survive, scope out places before going in, taking my time and try to use some strategy and mastering the art of stealth on zombies. So far I've been running solo got some good gear made a Flugfeld Airbase run. I've been alive in game for the past 2 days a record for me as I just started playing. I like to explore and help a friendlies out (Medical, Food, Water) but still cautious and will defend myself. A little info on myself below.

28 years old.

10+ years experience with FPS.

Has a Mic ( TS, Vent, Mumble).

Good Gaming Rig.

Takes the game serious.

Uses tactics.

Team Player.

Always friendly unless threatened.

• Like 1

sounds fun but i dont have much expereance on dayz just got it working and not sure if my mic is worrking right and yeah so if you would like to group up it would be fun, and a bit about me

18 years old

9 or 10 years experience with FPS

have steam acc

Quiet

takes game serious if i have to but useally try to have a good time

Edited by brosiff

Hey

I'm interested. I've been playing for a few weeks now, all of it solo. I'm looking for at least a partner to run with, but if we get a good-sized squad that would be good as well. I'm a little older than you but it looks like we have similar interests. I have a mic and can d/load any of those VoiP programs that you prefer.

Survival Operatiosn will soon be opening for recruitment and will be operating on a platoon level.

Survival Operations is a DayZ Tactical Military-Simulation community based on the US Marine Corps structure. With all "high command" having real world Military backgrounds (USMC & ARMY) and several of our original group players having military backgrounds as well, we are forming something that has never been seen in DayZ as of yet.

With a tough application and interview process for selecting recruits, a solid youtube following, a strong core of real military personnel, and the drive to create something great, we will be putting players through several stages of training events (basic and advanced) based on real-world standards and training tactics.

We will also be using the USMC rank structure with pro-con evaluations and cutting scores to evaluate players eligibility for promotion, collecting data via contact reports (Con-Rep), after action reports (AAR), and priority intelligence reports (PIR).

& more!

Check out our website and keep an eye for the official launch soon! http://www.survivaloperations.net

What can you expect to find here on our website?

SOMC News and Events listings.

DayZ News and Information.

Interviews.

Monthly Prize Drawings.

Community Forums & Discussion.

Guides (text and video).

Game Footage (via our YouTube channels)

& More...

For early application submission feel free to visit: http://www.survivalo...wforum.php?f=36

*note: please keep in mind that the majority of the links in the navigation bar have been disabled to make our forums public, these will be available once we have fully launched our website*

More information will be posted on our forums and website on launch.

Edited by Meta

My friend got killed because he trust someone...

Last day i helped a player, he said he was new, he said i can trust him, the first time he found a weapon he shot me.

i always play slow and patient, searching for someone i can trust.

I haven't died 1 week until he betray me but i quickly recover. Now I have infinite food,drink and medical supplie, weapons and so much ammo.

I don't think i can trust someone again but you can trust me and we will became a very good team together.

Send me a message. I've been getting petty geared up and want to really do some things that you need a team for (loot heli's, fix up a vehicle, raid airbases, etc.). I'm not gonna kill friendlies since it's way more important to have teammates than a better gun.

Steam: Fate_6

looks like we coild already have a little team here. I also sent you a pm.

hope to see some of you on the map.

28 years old

almost 18y fps experience

team player

tactical

friendly

pm me for skype (or other) details#

I also have a steam account

Edited by abs1nth

Hey Abs1nth

Maybe. I havent heard anything back yet from C4rt3r. Are you gonna be on today or later? What time zone are you? I dont play this thru steam but I can use Skype. (never tried it for gaming tho)

Not sure he was looking to start a group as much as join one.

Thanks for submitting an app C4rt3r, we should be starting interviews and application processing within the week (next weekend at the latest).