Sign in to follow this  
Zeorsq

To the two people who I killed at Chernogorsk

To the two people who I killed at Chernogorsk

Server: DE 48

This is a message for the two people who I killed in Chernogorsk.

1st kill: I heard you walking around in the house I was in. So I had my trusty Makarov PM ready to fire at any moment. I was looting around and suddenly a person came running behind me with a crowbar. I instantly reacted and shot you with a full clip with the Makarov PM. You somehow didn't die so I finished you off with 1 bullet to the head. (He said Ow in DC)

IF you actually called out Friendly and your position I would of left you. This simple thing since you had a mic would of spared your life.

2nd kill: I was looting the market, not aware of anyone who was near me since I was hoping to do it quick and easy without any hassle.

Moments later a guy comes running in with a Makarov PM straight at me. I instantly react again and pull out my new gun I looted, Revolver and put a full clip into you. Somehow you didn't die so I finished you off with 1 shot.

Hat off too you for fighting back and not logging off.

See, if you did that simple thing and before coming in that you were friendly and where you were coming in from I would of spared your life.

Anyway after this I was wandering around looking for the hospital. Then I seen someone glitch into it and was climbing up a ladder. I pulled out my Lee Enfield and opened fire at you. You then logged out. (Nice job mate)

So this is simple, say if you are friendly before walking in at my face with a weapon. Most people would shoot you. (I am a Bandit, but I do spare life's if they aren't risking much of a loot like these 2 people).

Lesson taught.

I did die in the market recently with a similar loadout (I had an M9) but I said friendly about 9374629475384 times so I'm pretty sure you didn't kill me :) wish that guy was you haha

I think that might have been me. I heard some shots and looked around for a full 10 minutes, then continued looting, I saw someone a while later and shot, knowing there was a good chance this person might be hostile. I was prone across the road and you were crouched behind a car? If only I had some ammo in my Lee Enfield, you wouldn't be posting this :P. Nah, you were a good shot. I was at least happy that I'd scored 2 chest shots on you and put you in a bit of a pickle... then I remembered my pack was full of bandages and painkillers >.<

I dont agree. If someone does not know your in there, they are not going to announce that they are entering the building, just in case someones in there. Thats like saying 'Im here everyone, come and shoot me!' You take a chance, the mistake they made was not being quiet enough. If you sneak then chances are you will catch anyone in the building off guard.

By shouting "friendly" you have a bigger chance of getting shot than anything.

1: Hardly anyone trusts you regardless of you saying you're friendly. Shoot first, live to regret it.

2: A lot of players simply want you dead no matter what your intentions are.

3: You are giving away your position, so even if you find out the guy in the store is hostile before it's too late, you'll still be in great danger.

So even if I appreciate that there are still people like you in this game, hardly anyone would take the chance to communicate at this point.