neverware

Killed a Hacker

Um, i just killed a hacker on some DE server and looted his AS550, can i get banned for looting his stuff or what.

No, you wont be banned for doing that.

AS50 is a legit weapon even if its from a cheater.

How would you know he is a cheater by the way.

Edited by baijiaqing

Cause there was that "cheat" crate i found close , and found the guy and killed him, couldn't loot the crate, all the things he had was the starting backpack and only ammo for his wep.

I hate hacker's today I was in Cherno with my group, I was sniping, giving them covering fire as they were moving around, A dude spawn's behind me with an M107, I manage to swing around quick enough and kill him..

Two seconds later he spawns in the exact same spot with another M107...

I guess in hign site I got away with two M107's before I banned him from my server! :D

I hate hacker's today I was in Cherno with my group, I was sniping, giving them covering fire as they were moving around, A dude spawn's behind me with an M107, I manage to swing around quick enough and kill him..

Two seconds later he spawns in the exact same spot with another M107...

I guess in hign site I got away with two M107's before I banned him from my server! :D

You do realize that there is a bug for many players where they will respawn where they died? It's happening to a friend of mine actually. We were up at Stary and he got 1 shot by a 50 cal. He went down, respawned right on his body.