Sign in to follow this  
MiniGoold

Banned from UK 25 for server hopping??

I ran out of popcorn guys...can we pause this while I go get more? This is just too amusing to miss a single bit of it... =P

@FAZ. So because I have multiple GUID's on my IP I am a hacker. You should really think before you type, you are making yourself look like a fool

You drop yourself in it there. ;)

You drop yourself in it there. ;)

See you have no idea of what is going on. Three people play this game in my house, thus three different GUID's, but same IP. SO by your reasoning all 3 of us, my two kids and me should be on the global ban list?

You should really learn facts before you go spouting nonsense in the forums.

P.S. It isn't a banable offense to own more than one copy of the game either. People with such little knowledge of things shouldn't talk like they know what they are talking about.

Edited by AADiC

See you have no idea of what is going on. Three people play this game in my house, thus three different GUID's, but same IP. SO by your reasoning all 3 of us, my two kids and me should be on the global ban list?

You should really learn facts before you go spouting nonsense in the forums.

There for your post has nothing to do with this descusion on here and you should keep your opinions to yourself.

There for your post has nothing to do with this descusion on here and you should keep your opinions to yourself.

That's the beauty of it, I can add my 2 cents. Asking for his GUID's to be globally banned in ridiculous. You can not say with 100% certainty that he is using them for hacking/cheating.

Oh yah, thought you said several posts back you were done with this thread :P

Think I'll come try out your server, see what all the talk is about.

Edited by AADiC

A GUID is given per CD Key brought with the game, yet your statment says you use 1 CD key...on my pc's.

Enjoy your ban,, Might be a global ban now. ;)

Don't you read correctly or are you in support of this exploiting group.

Either way your just trolling and i have no time for you.

Edited by UXFaz

Not a bad server, think Ill have my m8's come over and we will explore some.

You must not have read my posts either, I gave you a completely plausible explanation on why there are multiple GUID's from the same IP.

Edited by AADiC

Indeed you did, and you have a legit reason for having this posibility, But your post was not clearly stating this.

The diffrence is you backed a player that dropped himself in the deep end by not thinking before he posted.

Just proves in the long run just what this group are real like.

I apologies for linking you with the same group stated in these posts.

Don't you read correctly or are you in support of this exploiting group.

Either way your just trolling and i have no time for you.

You have yet to prove that anybody you banned in this thread was exploiting. You need to stop throwing around insults and accusations trying to make others look foolish...all you have served to do so far is make yourself look like a fool.

Either put forward the concrete proof that they were exploiting/hacking or admit you are wrong, unban them and start following the rules properly as an admin.

The piss poor attitude that you have displayed thus far is not becoming of a proper admin for a server.

Edited by Vertisce

take a back seat, dam troll. go and finish your popcorn.

the only one currently banned from this group at the moment is jacobpalmer05

Proof.

Have to reply to this after reading through it, as you dropped yourself right in it. LMFAO.

I have plenty of knowledge of computers, i build them myself. run my own site and database.

But the only person being made a fool is your self as you quoted above. i will get to the bit that nailed your coffin.

A GUID is given per CD Key brought with the game, yet your statment says you use 1 CD key...on my pc's.

Enjoy your ban,, Might be a global ban now. ;)

Dont you think you've made yourself look like enough of an idiot yet? Keep it up, you are doing a sterling job. You've even got to the point of embarrasment whereby your clan members are no longer posting to avoid looking like utter idiots.

Its a shame really Faz, your server was normally reliable and up to date, I guess you are missing the power trip you get being an admin on other games where you can kick / ban when people kill you. This game is different and its about time you realised this.

Best of luck.

We just don't feel the need to reply as Faz is doing a "sterling" job on his own at showing the devs what you are doing. The GUID's clearly prove that you are tripping over your lies.

I have been asked why I reduced certain posts in this topic.

The fact that ID's were published in public is the reason.

What happens concerning BE or the Server in question is between the Admins and the Player concerned.

I make no judgment on who is right or wrong.

The Thread stays locked.