Bubbs

Some good tips for some nubs :]

Watein time? You're not really explaining what you mean by "Waisting time"... You're not going to get far in DayZ if you just get a gun and leave you need some minimal supplies to last.

In 10 real days, i've died 3 times and managed to take down many bandits (even If i wasnt able to loot them cause they just Alt+F4ed). Those 3 times i died, one was from a hacker that instakilled the whole server, another one when I logged in i just had no character, and the last, a server jumper spawned on my back and killed me. The rest of deaths (so many) are just randomly spawning on debug forest, floating on the airport, in the sea, etc...

What I mean is that i know to survive, I know that the point of this game is playing it seriously like in a real zombie apocalipsys where u try to survive but this is NOT A REAL ZOMBIE APOCALIPSYS! this is a bugged mod and you will die by one of the so much bugs or hacks, and thats my tip for new players: This is not a real simulator, dont play it like it is, its the sourcecode of a real simulator but its far from being it, if you still wanna play then do it! Join us, learn how the game basics are and have fun shooting people/zombies in main towns, if you try to play this seriously you will probably rage and leave the game, give it a chance and play it just for fun untill its done.

This is an alpha, true, but its not an alpha game, its the alpha version from a game mod (yeah, like zombies on cs 1.6).

Edited by HalloweeNGT

In 10 real days, i've died 3 times and managed to take down many bandits (even If i wasnt able to loot them cause they just Alt+F4ed). Those 3 times i died, one was from a hacker that instakilled the whole server, another one when I logged in i just had no character, and the last, a server jumper spawned on my back and killed me. The rest of deaths (so many) are just randomly spawning on debug forest, floating on the airport, in the sea, etc...

What I mean is that i know to survive, I know that the point of this game is playing it seriously like in a real zombie apocalipsys where u try to survive but this is NOT A REAL ZOMBIE APOCALIPSYS! this is a bugged mod and you will die by one of the so much bugs or hacks, and thats my tip for new players: This is not a real simulator, dont play it like it is, its the sourcecode of a real simulator but its far from being it, if you still wanna play then do it! Join us, learn how the game basics are and have fun shooting people/zombies in main towns, if you try to play this seriously you will probably rage and leave the game, give it a chance and play it just for fun untill its done.

This is an alpha, true, but its not an alpha game, its the alpha version from a game mod (yeah, like zombies on cs 1.6).

It's funny how all this happens to you, yet this have never happened to me, hackers are rare, ALT F4ers are just faggots. But you just sound like you are not enjoying yourself, a lot of people like me take this game seriously, why? because thats what makes it so fun, it's the immersion that counts, you're just bashing the mod for it's bugs and hackers, yes there is bugs, so what? It's called progress. You can't just tell people what to do, if a "Noob" wants to spend his time, he will spend his time. Don't go telling them that it is a bad idea, you are just misleading them just because of what happened to you.

Update! 14) Friends :)

Been one for a while, I'll update more soon :]

Thx for this ! Here, my beans.

Haha no problem :). And thanks man!