mrhair

This is how we deal with bandits

It was pretty intense, there was about 10 minutes of us making our way from the north barracks down to the south to deal with this bandit.

Full story from video:

2 of our team were in the south barracks when one of them got shot. The other in that team was stuck up a guard tower but had watch over the barracks door so pinned the bandit inside.

Another team member and myself made our way down from the north barracks to help deal with the bandit. We thought throwing a couple of grenades would flush him out but he stayed in. I accidentally threw a smoke so used that as cover to get inside and kill him.

Edited by MrHair

what server is that, he must have been there for an hour just farming that shit...

That was us farming. We killed this guy earlier and knew he'd be back for revenge but didn't expect him so soon.

Dude what is up with your game? Those weird glitchy lines would bug the shit out of me! Good video though (:

Yeah it's horrible! It only happens when there are loads of wire fences around.

The loot isn't normally like that, we were farming it for quite a while.

Edited by MrHair

Unlimited grenades????

looks like your GPU is artifacting, reduce you OC or buy a new card lol

did i get this right?

one guy says: im unconcious and bleeding

and another responds: where did u spawn in?

did he log out when he got shot? after that he says he cant log out becasue hes unconcious. thats says alot. why would you post such a video?

also that bandid had the nerves not to log out, when a bunch of guys who farmed an empty server for hours threw seemingly unlimited grenades at him.

also: congratulations for using ur unlimmited grenade glitch and making a video of it.

Edited by gobacktogo

Dude what is up with your game? Those weird glitchy lines would bug the shit out of me! Good video though (:

It's from barbed wire. Did you guys grab his M107?

Edited by KField86