Sign in to follow this  
robjuluk

uk small group looking for friends...

hey all. we are 3 x 18+ uk residents been playin the game for over 4 months now, looking for people to join our group or just to hook up once in a while with friendlies. we are 3 uk members, regularily play on, uk32, uk 6, uk 12/13. happy to move sever if theres another group out there looking for allies. we have tents, supplies and means to get vehicles. any1 interested, post up here or pm me. looking to have some more larger group fun and would be nice to coodinate with a few others. have mumble server/skype etc

Hey mate I am 17 from the UK, almost 18, skype, steam, vent, teamspeak ect I'd love to join you. I also have a home server, based in the USA but I rarely get over 100 ping there. Add me on steam: bylt94, or PM me.

Edited by Dazuraa

What's up, I'm 18 from the Netherlands, fluent English.

I usually use Teamspeak but Skype will do.

If you're interested you can add me on Steam: Moniquekalb

Cheers.

I'm always looking for a group to play with. I have Steam/Skype/TeamSpeak, but I tend to not speak over mic, at least I want to keep it to a minimum. (But I have no problem being ordered around over voice chat or listening to random chatter.)

I'm most experienced with short-range "rifles" (Mossberg, M1014 with slugs) and assault rifles, but very competent with sniper rifles.

I'm looking to join a group, also UK based, 28 years old and play mostly between 7PM-10PM but work some night shifts each week so may not be on for 3 nights at a time sometimes, but from tomorrow until next sunday i could do every evening. Have ventrillo and a headset and am willing to download any comms apps required, steam username is scoop2004, thats also my Dayz name

hey dude, 2 of us from uk (20 + 26) been playing for a while and now looking for a small group to join up with, have access to a mumble sever as well which we use if any help. dont play through steam so pm if your interested in having a couple join

sounds good i'm uk based and ok at the game but struggling with solo play against players, sign me up

scottish

pm me if interested

anyone!!!!

Edited by deeprty

ok all, added thoses i could to steam. if not hopefully u get a PM. we should definately try get a big group going. hopefully cya all soon in game

ok all, added thoses i could to steam. if not hopefully u get a PM. we should definately try get a big group going. hopefully cya all soon in game

I received no friend request on Steam, perhaps you spelled it wrong or you wish not to add me of course.

Hey,

I'm 19 from the UK and I also use UK6 as my main server. Is it the server hosted by Anquer-Quare?

I also have Skype and Teamspeak and am very much up for joining a group of like-minded players :)

hey all. we are 3 x 18+ uk residents been playin the game for over 4 months now, looking for people to join our group or just to hook up once in a while with friendlies. we are 3 uk members, regularily play on, uk32, uk 6, uk 12/13. happy to move sever if theres another group out there looking for allies. we have tents, supplies and means to get vehicles. any1 interested, post up here or pm me. looking to have some more larger group fun and would be nice to coodinate with a few others. have mumble server/skype etc

Totally interested mate. Not been playing Day z for a long time but I've played ARMA 2 for about a year now. Pretty new, and i've got no real gear to speak of but I'm up for getting together with some like mided people to play. Going solo is getting very boring now.

I'm 24, have skype/mumble and would love to play with you guys. Shoot me a PM with skype name/steam name :)

I'm Scrappy : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996677523

Hey dudes

I'm Sam from Manchester, Wolf in game. I do play on UK6 a fair bit so give me a PM. I'm looking for a group to survive with. I've got vent and steam ect. Give me a nudge if you want to teak up.

Edited by Sammy

Playing mostly of UK6 at the moment aswell. Getting a bit boring being alone so a group or even just one other person to tag along with would be fun.

22, UK based. Got Skype, Vent, TS3.

This interests me. I prefer to lone wolf it, but I'm wanting some gear I've not managed to find yet! So I'm up for hooking up to do some raiding and then parting ways etc. I've got Mumble and TS3. I'm a friendly Player, I have no interest in killing other people in the game if they're just trying to survive.

In game name; Nerf Dermer (also my STEAM name if you search for it. Feel to add me, just let me know it's DayZ related.)

about me: 28, Bristol, UK.

Hang out on UK 7 usually. I prefer servers with 3DP off. :)

I've been playing since initial release, only just signed up when the swanky new forums were put in place. I've been killed so many many many times. However, this morning I was shown a different light. I was about to raid the North West Airfield when I heard revolver shots. I decided to run for it, I'd rather not get into a gun fight with someone else in that area. On exit, a few infected spawned near me and I attracted their attention... so I ran for some bushes outside the airfield en route to Vybor. Without warning I saw a survivor burst out of the bushes in front of me. It was obvious he had not seen me, or heard me running benny hill style from the infected. I managed to lose all but one infected... I start to chase after him. Eventually using Direct Chat when behind him. The guy looked like he was going to shoot me at first but I carried on running. He eventually put away his DMR and pulled a revolver! Killing the infected chasing me. We had a brief chat, about how we both startled each other... he originally startled me when I heard revolver rounds close to me, and then I startled him when I was in pursuit and used direct chat.

We then offered each other supplies and went our separate ways. Of all the places I would have expected an encounter like that, I would NOT have expected it at the airfield. I only regret I didn't catch a name.

Anyway, point is... that encountered showed me that not everyone is bad and direct chat goes a long way to help foster peace of mind when meeting someone in game. Thinking back now, it would have been cool to hook up and help him loot Vybor... but I did have my own mission to find night vision and crashed whirly birds. So yeah, I'd love to hook up now and then to assist in a raid or trade etc. It's one aspect of this game I haven't really experienced. Every time I've played with friends or hooked up with people that didn't use direct chat, they've got me killed. :E

Edited by Nerf_Dermer

Hi I'm 26 and live in the UK. Only been playing for a short while but def looking to find a decent group to play with. My steam ID is wiggywan, skype is w1ggywan. I can use mumble too.

Wouldnt mind tagging along with a few peeps, played it for all of a week and killed an amazing 4 zombies

Played it lone wolf all week died numerous times and its getting tediously boring trying to find stuff to loot when theres zombies everywhere and all i have is a flashlight and bandages!

steam name is mattjs_89 can download any of the com apps needed just lemme know

f you guys want to play with us drop me a text we play everyday 07979027498 all uk servers

Hi,

I've been playingb ARMA2 for a good while now and just started playing DAYZ... really enjoying it, but need to team up with other survivors.... Not really used TS3 but have it and same goes for SKYPE.

I usually go by the name Girthy in game.

I'm 42 and based in Middlesbrough. Only available half the year as I work overseas and can't get online when I'm away.

Steam name - girthy1969

Cheers

Girthy

thnx for all the replies guys. ive been trying to get in touch with as many of us as possible but its taking some time. keep sending me a pm if i havent sent u anythin and u still interested. some kind of standard voice comms would be great. some one mentioned a server we could join earlier? anyway hope to play with some of u soon and we will try to build up the group a bit!