herd

SSS clan playing on a 3/3 SSS clan server

Server and players clearly needs to be blacklisted/banned. The bullshit excuse all of you guys pull when you farm gear without other players around is "we were testing". Its not up to you to test stuff, the developers do that and its forbidden to lock/password or set up server with 3 slots anyway. Like it or go away. Noone cares if you pay, you have to follow the rules like everyone else anyway.

• Like 3

personaly....

i would rather spend my time playing the game rather than installing/reinstalling betapatches/updates/checking cfg's................

mabe you should rent a server/pay for it and when it dosent run right........what will you do ?

i like telly am 40+ years old...not 16....we play for fun ....it would be verry easy for us to think what the hey...lets go play on another server ours has problems,how fair is that on the people who pay for the server ?.

on a final note....

i see sooo many complaints about people cant get into servers because they are running older versions of the game/beta patches/stuck on creating charrictor/get spawned in north west plains(as i have been...thats 1 hell of a run to get back to cherno i can tell you) or are just plain buggy.......are you telling me seriously you are against them fixing these issues ?....if so....grow up or stop playing ALPHA games!

• Like 1

LOL, also I never said we just tested, I said we had server problems had to restart a dozen times. And had to test if the server is acting up wich it still did.

And farming gear lmfao !

Thats the first time I heard of that,

yeah that sounds like alot of fun *Zzzzzzzzzzz* "booooooooring!"

We are killer, we dont farm, we simply kill for our stuff, let the other cows do the farming and gathering.

The 4 in the UAZ yesterday know what we are talking about :D

SSS Server is known for not being friendly, we shoot and then we say hello.... anyways, we will let the admin do their stuff as this is clearly

going anywhere ;)

I think some should enjoy the game more rather then just complain, and talk about things they have no clue about.

love, peace and happyness

T.

• Like 1

You didnt pay for the mod and you didnt pay for the server so i say find another server, it seems to me like you are harassing these people not trying to rat out rule breakers........

• Like 1

You didnt pay for the mod and you didnt pay for the server so i say find another server, it seems to me like you are harassing these people not trying to rat out rule breakers........

Read server rules. Move on

I researched his post, he is a troublemaker, something we call a forum troll !

Let him cry, wine and bitch, we will leave it as it is and do our thing, until some real admin approach.

T.

I'm from Germany too and got this game for something like a week now and I can only say that this is one of my favorite servers to play on.

Allways a good ping, daytime when I come from work, and a reasonable player limit (20-25).

And so far I never had the feeling that there is something fishy going on there.

So @ the [sSS] guys: Keep up the good work with the server, thanks for your efforts and don't feed the trolls ;)

• Like 2

thank you very much, we are now doing pretty fine,

we only have desync everytime somone joins or reconnect, sad thing about it, it takes up to 1-2 min at time, it sucks and we are working on it.

Wine has not crashed for some time now :thumbsup:

We will start a timebased Server restart to get the gameplay and fun for all user up to 100%.

T.

PS. if you have any issues or problems in our server please stop by our Teamspeak or pm us in here :rolleyes:

• Like 1

We are sorry but we need to close down our server , because of some DDOS attack .

Our server will be up and running in about two days .

- UPDATE SERVER - PENDING (to the latest arma2 patch)

We are sorry but we need to close down our server , because of some DDOS attack .

Our server will be up and running in about two days .

- UPDATE SERVER - PENDING (to the latest arma2 patch)

Ya well that would be me,

User banned - IP reported. (Fraggle)

Edited by Fraggle

Hey guys, i really like your server. Thanks for the nice work!

As c4tch22 said, don't feed the trolls.

Could you post a link to your homepage?

I wasn't able to find it using google.

• Like 1

Hello Charlyxs

Thanks for the nice reply back , the server is up and running again :)

www.sss-puppets.eu is our homepage

• Like 1

WOW. Thanks for the laughs guys :D Although you wrong on the word "kids". However it depends what age you define as kids.

Wanted to play on your server but got stuck on loading :(

post-29978-0-94054700-1343524206_thumb.j

Edited by Roboserg

I don't see an issue here Roboserg. Even if they are farming gear during locked updates. It doesn't effect you at all, you shouldn't care.

You gain nothing from harassing them. If you don't like their server, go play on one of the other 2000+ servers available. They're paying out of pocket for a server to let you play for free on, and to repay them. You call them cheaters and want them all banned and their server blacklisted? Judging by the looks of it, they were locked for just that short duration and the rest of the time they've been up and running and there have been no issues.

My own personal opinion on this:

Grow the hell up, and go somewhere else.

• Like 1

1. the are rules for servers here on the forum. You might wanna take a look.

2. Cheaters and dupers and hoarders do affect me and you and everyone else. If you dont see how, I dont even know what to suggest. Grow a brain?

3. Taking into account cheaters, exploiters and admin abuse in dayz, ANY normal person would assume they hoard, if they see a pwed clan server with three clan mates playing there. If its not obvious to you, then I dont know again. New brain will not help here :(

Edited by Roboserg

2. Cheaters and dupers and hoarders do affect me and you and everyone else. If you dont see how, I dont even know what to suggest. Grow a brain?

3. Taking into account cheaters, exploiters and admin abuse in dayz, ANY normal person would assume they hoard, if they see a pwed clan server with three clan mates playing there. If its not obvious to you, then I dont know again. New brain will not help here :(

You're acting like a 15 year old high school girlfriend. Stop trying to look far into something that isn't there.

No, hoarders don't effect you. Because you dont' have to play on their servers. If you do, you knowingly joined and that is on you. If someone who didn't know, joined their server. They can simply avoid them, they don't have to fight every person they see. If they do, they can kill them. If they die, then oh well this is Dayz.

If you're effected by their actions, it is because you willing put yourself in a situation where you will be effected.

Cheaters/hackers would be the only thing that effects you. Since I wasn't refering to them, you are once again looking to far into something. Locking a server for an hour doesn't make someone a hacker/cheater.

The most they could "hoard" would be vehicles. You have the ability to go look for them. Go onto any Dayz server that has been around longer than a week and you'll see how hard it is to find a vehicle. The only way you'll get one is by hijacking it from someone else. So by them hoarding vehicles, nothing changes.

Ok then go tell Rocket they should remove the rule about 30 slots and passworded servers. It doesnt affect anyone anyway.

Do you not understand simple logic?

They shut down their server for a short duration to make sure the update worked on their linux (an unsupported OS) ran server. Upon testing it worked, so they opened it up.

They explained this to you, other people who play on their server came here and mentioned that to you. Yet you obviously lack the ability to shove your pride and accept that they are actually doing their players a favor by testing updates on a linux OS rather than just updating and possibly screwing everyone over. How happy would you have been if you logged onto their server and all your gear was gone? Simply because of the bugs an unsupported OS server can have. You would of been extremely angry. They tested to make sure that wouldn't happen I'm sure.

Yet here you are, screaming ban hammer and trying to fit them in with "hackers and cheaters".

I give up. You win. I am tired writing here.

Edited by Roboserg

seriously....whats your problem ?

server hasnt been locked once for weeks...........and that was only because of problems we had posted.......

you accuse us of farming/duping gear.........first of all...proof.....second of all i enjoy the fact that i have to look for my gear......thats the whole point of the game to equip and survive,i am nor any of our members 15 year old COD players who just want instant weopens to run around cherno like idiots....

if you dont like our server...or us..... just stay away...don't come here with BS story's trying to get our server locked...we have enough problems with dicks who think its funny to somehow keep putting it back to the select mission screen....anyone you know ? ;)

if a mod is reading this please do something about this child....he isnt alloud to openly call us cheets without proof ?....ban his ass :P

you call me a child. I call you a cheater. Where is the difference ?

you call me a child. I call you a cheater. Where is the difference ?

the diferance is that one of these 2 things is not aloud in the rules ;)

look.... go to our server....and if you see any vehicals driving around....chances are if you shoot the driver he wont have the {SSS} tag..... we have 2 vehicals....so if you can find more let me know where they are ;)

almost had the uaz at the NW airport we shot 2 of the guyz who had it but the driver got away.....if you find the uaz theres a can of beans in it for ya.

or you can try to find our camp ( if we have one :P ) or someone elses,

so dude...go to our server play there a while and you will see....nothing fishy is going on.....join our teamspeek.....others do,i teamed up with someone in cherno on teamspeek the other day after i was killed to get our basic survival stuff.

ps:sometimes it loads up fast and sometimes it takes a while to get in...not just in our server.... but you will eventualy load up.......

Edited by snuffy

dude you do understand I am not still insisting you hoard? I saw a fishy behavior (clan server pwed + clan members playing) and reported. Ýou saying all the time I have no proof. I dont need to - there are rules for all server hosters. I reapeat - I dont insist you hoard on a pw server. You guys need to calm down and calling everyone a child. Thats annoying

dude you do understand I am not still insisting you hoard? I saw a fishy behavior (clan server pwed + clan members playing) and reported. �u saying all the time I have no proof. I dont need to - there are rules for all server hosters. I reapeat - I dont insist you hoard on a pw server. You guys need to calm down and calling everyone a child. Thats annoying

omg...have you heard yourself ? your like one of them records that get stuck.....

AGAIN for the deaf...server broke...2 admins and server owner fixed it....server open...and yes we know the rules which is why we fixed as fast as possible....and didnt lock it...just capped player number because of all the restarts through changes...would you play in a server being restarted every few mins then down for changes then restarted and so on and so on ?

you wrote...

I reapeat - I dont insist you hoard on a pw server

not passworded!

from your earlyer post...

do you even read what you wright....or is there 2 people posting with the same acc ? :P

and this is a classic....coming from you...i nearly spat my coffie all over my keyboard...

" You guys need to calm down and calling everyone a child. Thats annoying"

the words pot and kettle come to mind :lol:

i am guessing you are either a dayz police wannabie......(if so...you reported server was reduced to 3 players for a while/we explained why...let the mods decide..)

or your just out to wind people up and cause trouble......( i am guessing this is the truth....and i think anyone reading this thread will probably agree,)

ps: tecnicaly server wasn't locked just reduced to 3/server owner who had 3 days of experiance with arma (and the only one with access to the server) and 2 admins with years of experiance with arma server stuff going through cfg's,beta's and patches,reinstalling to find a working solution.

Edited by snuffy
  • Like 1