herd

SSS clan playing on a 3/3 SSS clan server

ok i start to think you are retarded. I told you the reason I made this thread. Where am I saying the same thing over and over?

Edited by Roboserg

Hey guys.

Been reading this for a while now lol....!

i agree with both sides really to be honest. although Roboserg is acting like a petulent child.

There are clear rules for server hosts. These dont include ignoring them if your having server problems. Whilst i agree you probaly werent doing anything untoward. Youve got to expect some people to see what you did as "dodgy". From what ive seen though servers have been banned/blacklisted for much less than this. So im not sure.

either way. Its only a game :)

what the hell did they do to you lol or you are just some mega nerd who have to tell teacher about everything? if they had 3 slots for few hours a day max during the update what the fuck is the actual problem? find other servers last time I checked their server wasn't the only one that run DayZ with hive lolwat srsly it's not game where u have to farm fucking lvl if they are cheating they gonna get banned eventualy if they farm gear who gives a fuck. some1 will kill them eventualy big deal

NEXT TIME CHANGE THE TITLE OF YOUR SERVER TO "TESTING"

Then we would not waste forum space on this shitty topic getting out of hand.

• Like 1

keep spamming.

Edited by Roboserg

Blacklist those pussy's server and everything's fine.

They'll be able to play that "I got an explanation for everything"-game to infinity,

nonetheless it's suckers like them farming beginners with their AS50s in Cherno.

I'm locking this, so the moronic ones in this thread can cool off and go find a more constructive thread to contribute to. If you spent more time in game bug hunting, then you do here, things might get done.

Locking a server, with 3 player cap, is pointless, and if you think its not noticed or documented and escalated to the support staff, your obviously a idiot.

Edited by Curgon
  • Like 5