herd

SSS clan playing on a 3/3 SSS clan server

So there are three guys from the SSS clan, that have their own SSS DayZ server and they play there with only 3 slots. I like how they think they are better then other people on this planet.

Server this happened on: [sSS|DayZ] [DE]

Players: {SSS} Snuffy, {SSS} Telly*, {SSS}k3rmit

Time that it happened including your timezone: 15 July, 01:19, GMT +1

What happened during the incident: three guys from the SSS clan, that have their own SSS DayZ server and they play there with only 3 slots.

post-29978-0-05770100-1342357830_thumb.j

post-29978-0-12286700-1342357869_thumb.p

Edited by Roboserg

Doesnt look like an official DayZ to me, but i could be wrong. Just saying..

How would one know ?

How would one know ?

Well look at the other ones

DayZ - DE 11 (Version 1.1.1.1/11111) Veteran........etc...

Like that, note that theres private servers out there.

Edit:

Oh and like i said, im not 100% Sure, so dont blame me when it turns out to be an official one. but it just doesnt look like 1

Edited by Greenpeacekiller

I dont think there is an official naming convention. Or is there ?

I think you care wayyy to much about this OP.. I mean, it's a private server. If they want to play by themselves with hacked stuff, and do a co-op thing, that's up to them. If this is an official Database server, then there's a problem, but I'm assuming here that it isn't. Also I don't think they have a mentality of "We're better then everyone" because there's no one but themselves to compare their "Clan" to. If they wanted a pissing contest, a private server would prove nothing to anyone but themselves, that's what I'm getting at here.

I dont care if its a private server.

But right now they have 25 slots with 22 people playing.

So is it official database server or not? How would one know ?

I dont care if its a private server.

But right now they have 25 slots with 22 people playing.

So is it official database server or not? How would one know ?

Why don't you join it. If your gear carries over its connected to the hive, if you spawn on the beach in your underwear with a flashlight it's a private hive........

Yes, its an official server. Please ban

In your screenshots it says "@hive".

Most likely a server connected to the official hive. These guys be exploitin'

Yea yea, as I said I connected to them and had all my gear etc. I hate these kind of people

Roboserg

Yea yea, as I said I connected to them and had all my gear etc. I hate these kind of people

Hello Herr Roboserg

I am k3rmit the owner from that server , our server had 3 slots because we needed to update the servers.

And tested the new zombies because in the old version from dayz the zombies dont move sometimes when somebody disconnect.

We are running DayZ mod on an Linux server with wine install , btw why do I need to tel u this stuff anyway ?!

If u joined our server u can see our teamspeak ip and website link so iether u ask u on our teamspeak or website.

Goodbye

Herr Roboserg

Edited by k3rmit
  • Like 2

Hello,

I am one of the accused Cheater in here.

I cant believe that someone goes to the server screen see's our server and accuse us of cheating.

Did he wait and see if the server was locked the next day ? or hours later ? NO !

I wonder if some people know that you acctually have to "pay" for a server and have to look that it runs to serve the community,

no one wants to play on a server that has problems like desync, lag, crashes (lost a backpack like that).

So I recomment to act a little more mature about those things and watch for at least a day or 2 before accusing people and

asking to get them banned or the server disconnected from the hive.

Beause that wont help anyone but the satisfaction of 1 person, who might see himself as the sheriff or DayZ.

Also, most clans post a IP adress of TS or a website you can check and ask what is going,

but only if you are really intressted in whats going on.

regards,

Telly

Edited by {SSS} Telly
  • Like 1

Any normal player, that sees a clan server having 3 slots, and exactly 3 clan members playing, would assume there is smth going on.

If you say so - the better and problem solved.

Herr Roboserg .

I dont believe us join our teamspeak ip (130.185.109.110) and our server , we show the bugs / crash ect .. ;)

• Like 1

So there are three guys from the SSS clan, that have their own SSS DayZ server and they play there with only 3 slots. I like how they think they are better then other people on this planet.

i am {SSS} Snuffy... mabe i can explain a little better...

while running server on 1.15 server ran ok...

when we updated to newer version we had major problems,

the worst problem which made the game unplayerble and caused major traffic on the server was as follows....

when a player is playing and activates zombiez at a town then disconnects back to player menue,then respawns back in the game the and they are on there own...no problem.

however...

when in a group and 1 player disconnects back to player menue (not the player who originaly activated the zombies) and then he spawns back the zombies are frozen to the spot ( they still look around and agro...but do not move )... and stay there even when you leave the area untill the player who spawned them disconnects and reconnects ......

so as you can see we were having major problems and it made the server vertualy unplayable....

we have been trying everything...rollbacks to older versions,diferant betas,complete reinstalls,diferant progs for running windows progs on linux servers...even reinstalling our own games to make sure it isnt a corrupt cliantside game causing this issue...

we have mannaged to allmost eliminate this problem ...but not totaly ( we think mabe its a combination of linux hosting and latest beta or game update)... but hopefully the next patch will be better...

i hope this explains in more depth...

i have been playing arma and flashpoint before for many years.....being called a cheeter is an insult please next time think first....wait for server to be open and ASK why it was locked....or just post hey this server is locked but i dont know why,dont post "server is locked so they must be cheeters".

btw anyone else who has linux server and have experianced same problems ?

thank you and see you on the battlefield ;)

• Like 2

Any normal player, that sees a clan server having 3 slots, and exactly 3 clan members playing, would assume there is smth going on.

If you say so - the better and problem solved.

yes but thinking and accusing are 2 diffrent things,

if I think you are cheating, should I not have proof ? or should I just go and name and shame you ?

I think you could of done more then just post this trash in here,

I think you should of either connect to our TS or write down IP and check it the next day.

I truly believe it would of not even cause as much as work as to print screenshots and post them.

There are always more ways to do things, and I think you just took the wrong way,

I hope you learn from this, as you will end up with no servers to play, or do you acctually pay and host a server for the community ?

Cut those people a little more slack, its not always rainbows and unicorns, things do go wrong on a server especially if its ran on Linux.

What I am saying, what you did here was not correct, you aksed for us to be banned, are you clear of what you have asked for ?

I think its very premature to do, what and how you did it,...

next time=

step1: observe - step2: contact clan and do your policing - step3: post here (if needed)

• Like 2

Incorrect titling, capped 3 players. Yeh, it's gunna get blacklisted. Unless they have a good reason.

Edited by Venzire

yes but thinking and accusing are 2 diffrent things,

if I think you are cheating, should I not have proof ? or should I just go and name and shame you ?

Proof is your server having 3 slots. By the "rules" of dayz you are not allowed to do this even for fixing. How else can I proof anything if you playing on 3 slots server? Please think about it

well, how would you like to join a server and it needs to be reset and reset and reset, as I said, I and many other have lost backpack while disconnected in gear menu.

So if you know something is wrong and you need to find out what the problem is (No Linux support for DayZ) then its more then fair to lock and fix.

How can you tell ? good question and I posted the answer above, if you would of checked it later all is open again.

We still have problems yet its at least running without any major desync and server hangups. Do you even understand what I ment ?

You saw our server the 1st time and instandly post this .... and call us cheater <_<

@Venzire, I am not even gonna comment your trolling post :lol: on your bike mate.

T.

Acknowledge you were wrong and move on, this is just embarrassing Roboserg.

unlike some servers we like to keep up to date with latest version for the simple reason the mod is still alpha....

we could roll back to 1.15 ( a stable version for our server as we have linux) ....but that kind of defeats the object of bug testing and the progression of the game..... look around at other topics ( people complaining that servers still running older versions ) the reason there probably still running older versions are because of the problems we are experiancing......

so it makes sence to explore all possibilities why these problems accure waether it be patches,updates,bad client versions etc....

i am prity sure the modders for DayZ understand this and the feed back could help in further patches..

if we had a windows server we wouldent even be having this conversation.......but we dont we have linux wich at present not fully supported.

at present we have done all we can do till the next patch comes out to make a more stable server...its not perfect...but its running ok atm.

it would be nice to have some CONSTRUCTIVE advice from anyone else with linux server or even a modder from the game if they have better solutions to the things we have experianced with the latest patch.

• Like 1

Acknowledge you were wrong and move on, this is just embarrassing Roboserg.

lol, like they can proof they were fixing

well at this point nothing we can say,

bring up your own server, do something for the community,

instead this sad epic fail attempt to taddle tail. yes we cant proof it but I am sure we dont have to you.

If official admins want to take a look they can, we know the rules. If it gets blacklisted so be it we willl play on another server and safe money.... easy.

And if you look for a server to play on one day, and you cant find any good lag free servers, or you stuck on a "loading" or a "charater creating" screen think about it.

I found a great quote:

There are two kinds of people playing DayZ - COD kiddies and .....
:rolleyes:

greetings,

T.

• Like 1