herd

DE 184 passworded for more then 24h already

I found and hid the bus there. Now the server is passworded for more then 24h, since yesterday. Is it common practice ?

Server this happened on: DE 184

Time that it happened including your timezone: Since 14.07 ~23:00 till now 15.07 at 15:36 GMT +1

What happened during the incident: passworded server for more then 24h

post-29978-0-71341100-1342357628_thumb.j

Edited by Roboserg

Prolly the admins / owners locking to loot things (and breaking the rules in the process).

then the server should be banned. There should be a system that automatically bans or disallows connection to the hive server for pwd server or servers with less then 30-40 slots.

It should be made automated

then the server should be banned. There should be a system that automatically bans or disallows connection to the hive server for pwd server or servers with less then 30-40 slots.

It should be made automated

That. A thousand times that.

Meh what ya gonna do admins are "gods" they enjoy having the power to do what ever the want kinda like cops think there better then others. yet to meet a admin thats not a asshole

I just hope to see a mod/dev reply saying "de 184 was blacklisted"

There should be a ticket system for that kind of reports or BETTER yet an automated system on the main dayz DB server

Edited by Roboserg

And the DE 184 server has 1 slot and passworded again. Please tell me they "fix" the server again.

Edited by Roboserg

Will bump untill banned. DE 184 was passworded AGAIN for the WHOLE day.

Edited by Roboserg

Quit your fucking tattletale crybaby bullshit kids. Unless you have recordings of you sitting at the server screen hitting refresh every 10 seconds for 24h, you are just another stupid teenager whos crying because some server admin might be trying to fix his server.

All thats needed is ONE post with a question as to why it is locked, not a bunch of retards crying for someone to be banned/blacklisted.

please ban this idiot

my bus is there. How does it matter ?

my bus is there. How does it matter ?

There are so many servers, so instead of crying about it here go and get on another server, get another bus, profit.

Just seems juvenile to me that people report every "little" offense they see. Them having the server locked is not stopping you from playing, inconveniencing you, yes, breaking the rules, yes, but there are so many other larger "game breaking issues that need fixing.

so why just not ban the server and move on and show the example for everyone. This section is for cheat reporting. So go away

Servers are locked to fix problem's with them, This make take 24-48hours to fix, Do you ever think before coming to the forums to cry admin abuse?

• Like 1

Anyone can say that you know ?

so why just not ban the server and move on and show the example for everyone. This section is for cheat reporting. So go away

Like I said juvenile, I see locked servers all the time, but I don't run to the forums and report them.

Did you try and contact the Admins to see if there is a reason for it? (Guessing not)

Listen kid, how the fuck would I contact him? Thought the astral portal you are able to open ?