Sign in to follow this  
EpicScout

Help with aiming

Ok so the problem is there is a ridiculously long delay between when I move my mouse and when my character moves his aim on the screen, is this part of the game that everyone is use to but i'm not? Is it my computer sucks? Or is there a way to fix it in option menu? Please help, not being able to aim is obviously a huge problem and it's ruining the game for me. Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Ok so the problem is there is a ridiculously long delay between when I move my mouse and when my character moves his aim on the screen, is this part of the game that everyone is use to but i'm not? Is it my computer sucks? Or is there a way to fix it in option menu? Please help, not being able to aim is obviously a huge problem and it's ruining the game for me. Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Turn off your aiming deadzone at game options.

Ok so the problem is there is a ridiculously long delay between when I move my mouse and when my character moves his aim on the screen

It can also come from bad perf.

Try to lower the game quality.

You get this with low fps. Try lowering some of the settings in advanced video options (namely antialiasing, terrain detail, disable vsync and post processing)

Look up a guide to tweak these settings to improve performance.

You may also want to set mouse smoothing to zero since it's shit.

Edited by Brandarisable