Sacredify

Are we going to die if we go to the International Airfield?

2 places that are well, not way better.

But less riskier but with a slight drop in loot value.

I mean, you cant get rocketlauncher from these locations, but pretty darn close.

http://southcoastbeanwars.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Crashed-Heli-Map-v7.jpg Most of the time you just stumble across them

(a server that reboots often, or if you prefer to play on a varity of servers finding them with loot is easy)

Berezino military tents, its a bit of a risk, but not even close to as high as any other location with military stuff, it only have 4 tents thou.

Luckily you got a airfield north of that if you want more loot, still a tiny risk but not as borderline retarded as NW airfield with serverhopers or supercampers. ^ ^

Thers where you upgrade your AKs to next grade, after a few visits to them places and some close contacts with non-friendlies, you might as well just hit the barracks for those uber-rare loot.

Thou its probably fully looted already.

My friends and I (4 of us) are pretty well-off, survival wise. Day 3, we each have an offhand and a main weapon, we have 6 canteens between the 4 of us, all of us have hunting knives, maps, etc. We're set on food and water, and we have full ammo and bandages, not to mention blood bags and morphine if we ever need it.

We want to upgrade our weapons by hitting the barracks, but heres my question:

Is it really going to be worth it? I honestly don't want to go just to get shot by people camping with nightvision snipers.

If so, are there any tactics people can suggest?

Yes, at least one of you will die.

We had a group of 7. Turned into a group of 6.

Basically what happened was, there was a guy in Firetower. He spotted our over-watch in the ATC. Immediately he began shooting at them and took out one of us. We were given a clear way to sneak up on him. He was killed. Later a guy in the field (Friend of the first guy maybe?) started shooting also at the ATC. He didn't do much, except die. We found a decent amount of stuff. I found an M14 and someone else found an M4A1 CCO SD, and another guy found an M16.

So I learned two things that day. Never camp the ATC. Never forget constant communication. "Are you here?" "Yes/No" "Okay that's the enemy.". Maybe if we were all a bit faster, we would have had no casualties.

That's my 2 cents.