Sign in to follow this  
andreewz@hotmail.com

Am I Evil?

So I was running in cherno with my M4A3 SD and AS50, it was dawn and i spotted a guy running up and down the stairs in the aparments. I shot him with the as50, he died instantly. I went to check out his body and i notice he had a few blood bags, thats good i thought since i only had 6000 blood. Only problem was that i needed someone to transfuse me. So i took a few of the bags so my mate could transfuse me when he gets on, i than proceeded to walk around cherno, than i see the same guy that i killed and took the blood bags from. This time he had no weapons, I cleared my way to him with my M4A3 SD and I told him to stop. He begged on mic to not kill him, I said I'll let him live if he transfuses me. I dont think he had his volume on as when i told him multiple times to transfuse me over voice chat with the blood bags that i chucked in his backpack, he did nothing. Than i typed it in direct comms and he seemed so relieved through voice chat that all i wanted was a tblood transfusion from him. As soon as he transfused me, I shot him twice in the face.

So to summarise >> I'm low on blood >> kill some guy, took his blood bag >> find the same guy i killed with no weapons >> make him tranfuse blood for me >> shoot him in the face

oh yeah!

Somewhat evil and unkind. Though I don't belive you need us to confirm your "theory"

Nah, your not evil. Just a douchebag player, and someone with low self esteem looking for praise on the internet.

• Like 3

There's a difference between being a bandit and being a complete dick. First time, that's fine. Second, if he poses no threat to you, why kill him?

• Like 3

Everyone would do this in the world of the devastated Chernarus.

I mean, really... He could have grabbed your as50 and shot you in your back while you were running away, happy you had full blood again.

Btw, go hunting.

Me personally, I would of led him to a secluded area, so I couldn't of been shot dicking around, and then told him to run the opposite way for about 5 minutes, or probably a little over 1000m. And I would of watched him until he was out of my line of sight. Then left. I wouldn't of shot him again. The first time? Definitely.

it was funny, not against the rules, why not?

This is exactly what a douchebag would say. Killing someone who is armed is all fine and dandy, but to kill them a second time AFTER they helped you makes you the hairy pimple on the asscrack of douchebaggery.

This is exactly what a douchebag would say. Killing someone who is armed is all fine and dandy, but to kill them a second time AFTER they helped you makes you the hairy pimple on the asscrack of douchebaggery.

exactly.

Armed banditry is fine. Even backstabbing for epic gear is fine(not really but who cares when you get shiny new guns).

What you do is just fine example of being a DICK with small dick.

yes, pure evil.

and thats coming from a vampire.

this vampire?

250px-Edward_Cullen.jpg

I used a guy who trusted me as a mule to carry loot into our camp and shot him in the back. I feel somewhat bad for that now but he just had too much stuff O_O...