Sign in to follow this  
malphos101

Thanks for the car! (Shame on your combat logger though)

Its really funny because I went to novy to look for tires for that car, but they were there when i got back. Read the video description for more info.

Shame on your 3rd person usage.

And I think you got the guy after the first couple of rounds... if you played in first person you'd only have to fire a couple at his head =/

Cowards, at least you got one of these pathetic players.

LOLOLOL u didint even loot his body only the wep im like 90% sure he had couple of nvgs and rangefinders lol

^------------ Yeah yeah right man, he did the right thing not to stick in a HOT ZONE when he got a car and a silenced NATO rifle. Its called greed man, and it get you killed. I would have left with the goodies as well.

Shame on your 3rd person usage.

And I think you got the guy after the first couple of rounds... if you played in first person you'd only have to fire a couple at his head =/

I will freely admit, im a noob and I love 3rd person =) I hate the headbob of first person, but i wont lie and act like i dont also use it to look around corners lol

LOLOLOL u didint even loot his body only the wep im like 90% sure he had couple of nvgs and rangefinders lol

If you pause the video at 56seconds he didnt have either in his inventory. I didn't check the coyote pack, but why would someone keep those in a backpack instead of the free slots in the inventory? Like Daedrick said, I was itchin to get the hell out of there, didn't know if his buddy was circling around on another server to get the jump on me and I really wanted to get that vehicle somewhere safe lol.

Edited by malphos101

I hate the headbob of first person, but i wont lie and act like i dont also use it to look around corners lol

You know there's an option to turn this off right? Should be under Options > Game Settings or something like that. Bam no more headbob, enjoy all the intense, accurate experience that is first person.

Anyway, nice video. That car holds a special place in my heart, seeing it was the first one I ever fixed up. I had to run to every single town around Stary to find the parts. Looking back on it as a more experienced player I am incredibly surprised I wasn't killed trying to fix it.

You know there's an option to turn this off right? Should be under Options > Game Settings or something like that. Bam no more headbob, enjoy all the intense, accurate experience that is first person.

Anyway, nice video. That car holds a special place in my heart, seeing it was the first one I ever fixed up. I had to run to every single town around Stary to find the parts. Looking back on it as a more experienced player I am incredibly surprised I wasn't killed trying to fix it.

I saw that option, but when i turn it down it still bobs when i run. Don't know if maybe it just isn't saving the preference or not, but yea..

i just wonder why zombies did not aggro, like they dont MOVE at all

Edited by azunai

i just wonder why zombies did not aggro, like they dont MOVE at all

Zombies in 1.7.2.3 are really iffy. Some wont aggro even if you run up and asstag them, others will smell you a mile away and meet you halfway