Sign in to follow this  
IvanLonger

Is LA85 now removed or not?

Yesterday I found my first LA85 after endless searching of helicopter crash sites. Everything was fine and I was using it for several hours, incl. a few server log outs and log ins. Today I logged in and it disappeared out of my hands (as primary weapon). I have just left the magazines. Nothing else disappeared, just this weapon. I changed nothing between yesterday and today. Same version of game - 1.7.2.3.

So my question: Was the gun now taken out of the game or is it just a bug? Because if it was taken out, I can stop searching for it and do something else.

Thanks.

Friend found one today at a crash site and it disappeared as well. Guess it can still drop but deletes soon after.

Yea ive has the same happen... but also with a DMR... and a SAW.. so id say its just a bug, and the odd primary evaporates(was always in my primary slot when it happened.

I've found it twice recently and both times it was bugged, I can see the rifle laying on the ground and it shows in my scroll manu but it can't be picked up and used, in gear menu it has a quantity but no name/icon/info.