Sign in to follow this  
gilby7887

Playing solo at moment, would like to start a group.

would love to join the group but im not really familiar with the controls and everything yet.

I would love to join, but I've got extremely bad trust issues since I've been killed twice by "friendly's" already. Steam name's pyroguy8686 if you want to add and talk about this new group.

Skype name - pyroguy86

Arma 2 name - pyroguy86

Edited by pyroguy86

I would love to join, Same trust issues, just be cool and i'll do the same. Steam name is PeachesNSilkSmoothie,<----- My Arma name too :P, West Coast player but fast internet.

I am pretty new to the mod and ARMA II, but I did manage to find a sweet barn with some guns ammo and of course the coveted Beans! I think I have a bug or some kind of fail going on with my char because I can't turn on my flashlight after I have it in my hands. *shrug* Might of been my 2 hour swim down the shore line when I first started.... yeah we all do dumb stuff...

Back on topic myself and two other guys I know IRL are pretty new at this MOD (they have more experience than me) but would like to get into a trustworthy group. Maybe work up to building a defensive base and getting some Choppers up and running. (One has a LOT of pilot experience in other FPS games with his Joystick). I actually prefer sneaking and packing group supplies to shooting. At least until the infected run a bit more... realistically around terrain? So I guess that makes me "Support"?

I have Skype and Teamspeak (Cannot use VENT due to buggy sound card issues. Makes me sound like I'm getting eaten alive by a weedeater.