Sign in to follow this  
Corvellus

Reliable Server?

Hello to everyone out there,

So me and my friends love playing this game we just have a small problem finding a reliable server to stay on. Most servers we've been on have crashes that roll us back are packed so full we have to load five minutes or just plain out impossible to play on do to lagg or other issues such as a crappy admin not bothering to update.

So can anyone suggest a good server that will stay up for a long time and we can call home? I'm not particularly fond of server hopping :\

Hi I've been playing on US 658 for atleast 3 hours now, I'm at the docks with 3 wheels and engine tank if you'd like to join up and get a vehicle. It's around half full so no worries.

Edited by Abandonedcartoon

#LOTC's network of servers is always reliable, always smooth, always running great for you :).

i was on lotc earlier today and the server crashed and killed everyone in it :(

Yup, I'm looking too. Things are too short lived... we need servers with some real longevity. The first (private) server I really put some time into building a player on - a woodland hermit type - that server's now gone down after two weeks survival. Another, with my brother - Panthera by MORTURIO - three nights play, bases carefully hidden all over the map, a chopper repaired and hidden... it was just getting really exciting - then the next night we found our server had changed the map to Lingor. Then there's unaccountable character resets, vehicle disappearances...

All these issues stop me playing as I'd like, as I think DayZ was intended to be played - slowly building, sneaking, weighing up the risks and protecting what you've earned from being so cautious... with everything resting on each decision, each route you plan, whatever. Instead I end up playing it like any shooter I've already completed - entering into fights with other players, driving vehicles when it's obvious you're going to be shot at, risking a night's worth of loot to get 15minutes in a chopper... because there's a good chance everything will be gone the next day on account of some server issue - which takes all the tension and striving out of the game.

If you guys are looking for a good server to play on, my server is based in Luxembourg on a top class LimeStone network, we have great performance and a great group of players on the server. Were a whitelisted private hive so we dont get the hackers, no server hopping, etc, just really good gameplay :)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/99476-uk-zombie-world-99-hacker-free-white-list-private-hive-is-looking-for-clans-players-to-play-on-our-server/

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/98174-uk10-uk-zombie-world-discussion-thread/

thanks!

Me and a couple buddies have been playing Jeremy Beckett's servers for a while now. He lost almost all of his players when he switched over to Panthera so you'd pretty much have the lion's share in terms of items/vehicles/choppers/planes/boats. Very stable server, I have yet to have any of my tents/vehicles disappear (got 4 tents, 4 vehicles and 2 choppers). It's a whitelisted, passworded private hive so I have yet to see a hacker in there.

Very quiet server though, as I said it's mostly just me and a couple other guys right now. So if you want a busy server this is not the one for you.

His email is jrb0585@yahoo.com.