Sign in to follow this  
TheWaffen

DayZ is what it is

Dayz is a game where you can run through a world full of brain hungry zombies, ruthless villians, and sometimes good smaraitans. It was meant for either playing by yourself or with groups of players and to explore this island, Charnarus. Some things it wasn't meant for were whinning bitch ass kids, and complainers. Now i believe criticism is needed from players so the game can get better and progress into a full flegded kick ass game. But not a thread saying how shitty the game is and how you think your narcasistic,self-richeous, opinion trumps all. I personnally can say this game beats the shit out of any, ANY other zombie game out there by the sheer eeriness that overwhelms you when you know you're being hunted. Or the tactical skills that are needed to carry out a raid of a guarded base while zombies are running rampantly messing with your plans. Can any game even come close to that? left4dead? no, resident evil? hell no. So to those COD:modern dickfare people who want action from the very start and don't receive it then complain or die alot then complain, go back to the console cause it is obvious that you can't handle the sheer awesomeness that is DayZ.

"sometimes good smaraitans" - how often does that happen in-game without outside help?

"sometimes good smaraitans" - how often does that happen in-game without outside help?

The majority of people that I've ran into in-game haven't tried to kill me, even when they've had the drop on me... Would be interesting to see some global statistics, because our own individual experiences are too limited to be statistically significant.

The DayZ forums has to be filled with the most Qq I've ever seen.Also I've met loads of "good Samaritans" but once I decided to just shoot one in the head for the rush.

The majority of people that I've ran into in-game haven't tried to kill me, even when they've had the drop on me... Would be interesting to see some global statistics, because our own individual experiences are too limited to be statistically significant.

I personally would have loved to dealt with the same people as you. cause than I must be pretty unlucky :(

friendly people are hard to come by, but none the less they are still there.

Good post OP.

The real worlds IQ is dropping quick i guess, they cry about being killed in a game with guns lol, i mean, do people actually think that someone would let someone with high valuable gear continue in the world of dayz? what is the game about again? surviving and looting, surviving means dont die, the key to not dying is to use your head, sometimes you make mistakes and get killed, sometimes you dont get killed even when making a mistake, name of the game.

Looting, Kill a player or go into a city and expose yourself and get killed(sometimes) ofc surviving also means killing a player.

I would love to come by someone who were friendly, but since im in a group and that pumps up the paranoia it gets hard to not shoot on sight, that will probably change though, but tbh, taking someones life in this game gives me peace, because he would probably have done the same to me.

An uncalled for situation also happened with the group im in, we were at stary and we were like 7 guys or 8, it wasnt special kills but it was fun, we were in stary overlooking the supermarkets front entrance, we had 4 snipers and me with an AK and some m4's cant remember the exact gear of everyone but anyway, the two survivor were in the supermarket flashing their flashlight at night, both of them used the flashlight, so we took up position and waiting for both of them to come to the front entrance and all 7-8 of us opened up, it might have just been 2 survivors and it might have been just a tad overkill, but the action of everyone opening up at the same time is great even without targets, its the name of the game. "An open world sandbox do-what-you-want game basically.

They might say do to others as you want them to do to you, and if i was going down, then that would be the way i want to die :D

Edited by Zyfer