Sign in to follow this  
Slyguy65

First it was waiting for host then it was waiting for character to create...now its

yaaaa...am i the only one who has this as their new issue?

I have to force close the game because im not able to even abort.

Ive tried like 5 servers all good ping and low pop only 1 worked so i thought it was fixed...na i was wrong sooo ya what is the cause since i know it is probably out of my hands to be able to fix.

P.S i waited for 10 minutes each...i didnt just wait 1 minute then leave just FYI

yes it happens to me if i even get there. Most of the time i can't even get to loading, since it gets stuck at "Character Create". :(

Acutally i was just waiting in "char. create", minimized it, and then texted here. I went back, and it was stuck at Loading....... I swear 1.7.2.3 fucked up so many things it's ridiculous.

The other servers that i can actulaly play are so bugged (frozen zombies, go unconcsious every time i log in)

Edited by Austendude

I've got a great idea for this game:

ONE fucking loading bar. Just one that tells you how close you are from actually being able to move around and play.

Not like...2 loading bars, then a menu, then another 2 loading bars, then "waiting to create..." then "loading..." then "starting..."

So annoying.

• Like 1

I've got a great idea for this game

BE PATIENT. if you can't handle that alpha is alpha then just don't fucking play and just don't fucking whine about it

entitled brats need to get the fuck out

I've got a great idea for this game

BE PATIENT. if you can't handle that alpha is alpha then just don't fucking play and just don't fucking whine about it

entitled brats need to get the fuck out

Dude, we are patient.

We know how long it takes to get Day Z started, but I do agree as of the latest patch I just cannot enter some servers because I'm stuck on the "2nd" loading area.

Fucking chill.

• Like 1

You and every other asshole on this forum that just loves chanting your little dayz memes with no semblance of intelligent thought behind them are far, far more annoying than the loading screens.

I'd be surprised if there was more than 5% of the DayZ playerbase that was unaware this was an alpha. What exactly are you accomplishing going from thread to thread, finding every complaint and suggestion and dumbly chiming in with "It's an alpha so alpha cause alpha alpha so quit alpha whining alpha alpha alpha alpha alpha?"

I hope you're an alpha too. And I hope the beta version of you isn't such a prick.

Edited by trashcanman
  • Like 2

I hope you're an alpha too. And I hope the beta version of you isn't such a prick.

First of all, Burn.

Second off, I've been having the same issuses. At this point I think the best thing to do is wait for proper fixes... I'll keep trying to get it work though, and if I find a work around i'll let you know.

Okay, I'll put this here for anyone who might still be uninformed.

ARMA OA beta patch V. 94545 reeeally screwed things up. So what you want to do is uninstall the Beta (Or Operation Arrowhead if needed). Reinstall an older beta (Above V. 94444) and refresh your @DayZ folder (Redownload)... Hopefully that'll work, aside from that it may be certain servers causing these problems.

Thanks and Have fun.

Now it's "Maximum number of players has been reached."

I've been sitting here for atleast 30m attempting to join every 1-2s but with no success.

My only hope is to join at 6 when the server resets and everyone is kicked.

It's just ridiculous and we should be able to reserve spots. I'd even join an American clan with shitty ping if I can always be gaurunteed to get into the game.

Now it's "You Are Dead"

what is this crap. I pressed alt-f4

@ Albatross: That's very odd... I really do hope it's just 'privating' servers and not your game. I'll try and look into it though. Might try my above suggestion yourself, seems to be a cure all for a lot of Mod related bugs.

@daze23: Can you please expand upon that? Does it stick on that screen at all servers? Does it happen whenver you try to respawn?

Edited by Foogals

Shouldn't take more than 3 minutes to get past any screen, if it does, find another server or try rejoining.

5 minutes of waiting isn't going to kill you, you don't need to play that badly.

Read a book, have a smoke, watch a movie on the side while trying to join, problem solved.

Shouldn't take more than 3 minutes to get past any screen, if it does, find another server or try rejoining.

5 minutes of waiting isn't going to kill you, you don't need to play that badly.

Read a book, have a smoke, watch a movie on the side while trying to join, problem solved.

Stop making awsome posts! I don't have that many beans! >.<

But on the point it's not that they're impatient (mostly) It's that their game isn't working, a good reason to ask for help.

Edited by Foogals

Stop making awsome posts! I don't have that many beans! >.<

But on the point it's not that they're impatient (mostly) It's that their game isn't working, a good reason to ask for help.

I have the problem myself, i could complain but it's not like Day Z is getting thousands of dollars towards development from players, take it as it is and just enjoy the game when you can get it. It'll be fixed one day, just have to wait it out. Hell be happy we can even play as it is.

i think the loading speed is based on the performance of the server you joined, so just pick other servers?

True and true to the above two posts, but when my game will not play i'm gonna ask for help.

I get that it's alpha and all and blah blah blah, but come on now! The forums have been spammed with these complaints about this problem- fix it! You've had days!