Dragonborn (DayZ)

Looking for a young group of bandits

Hey guys I am a young Dayz player. I just got the game recently and I am finding it very fun and enjoyable. but I realised that it would be much more fun to play it with other people looking to be bandits. so if you are interested in playing with a young boy aspiring to be a bandit add me on steam armandabadi.

p.s this is my first post on the forums so feel free to hate! :)

Edited by Dragonborn
  • Like 1

Gonna hate: go back to CoD..

wow whenever someone says im young in a post everyone auotmatically thinks there a COD addict well believe me im the farthest thing from that but if your gonna be a hater than fine you can go and do that. also if you new anything about videogames at all you would know from my username that I probably dont like COD but of course you dont know anything about games so your gonna think that any kid under 20 plays COD Edited by Dragonborn
  • Like 1

wow whenever someone says im young in a post everyone auotmatically thinks there a COD addict well believe me im the farthest thing from that but if your gonna be a hater than fine you can go and do that. also if you new anything about videogames at all you would know from my username that I probably dont like COD but of course you dont know anything about games so your gonna think that any kid under 20 plays COD

This didn't help yourself at all.

• Like 1

Face it, if your young or have a high voice (god forbid your both) your going to get a ton of negative backlash from the gaming community.

Face it, if your young or have a high voice (god forbid your both) your going to get a ton of negative backlash from the gaming community.

oh well thats just to bad people just cant except the growth of younger gamers these days.

Uh. How young is "young"? O_O...

oh well thats just to bad people just cant except the growth of younger gamers these days.

Has nothing to do with your growth. Has to do with what people want to achieve, and who they need to get there. Anything less will just result in a hindered project.

Has nothing to do with your growth. Has to do with what people want to achieve, and who they need to get there. Anything less will just result in a hindered project.

I thinks its more because people think that young gamers are annoying. Thats atleast what I've seen as to why people don't like young gamers.

Uh. How young is "young"? O_O...

I'm guessing 13 or younger.

I am 12 and I have been searching for a bandit group for a couple of days now. Every thread I visit either has "16/18+ ONLY" as rule #1. If it doesn't then I'll apply, and I'll get a response saying "You're too young".

If you say that you're looking for mature players, then deny someone because of their age, it makes you look like you have no idea what the word 'mature' actually MEANS. If you're going to judge a book by it's cover, then why deny me when you've just accepted Someone Who Has Capital Letters At The Start Of Every Word, or someone who has the spelling, grammar and punctuation of a chimp?

Sorry to rant, it's not directed at you, I just needed to get that off of my hairless, pre-pubescent chest.

• Like 4

I am 12 and I have been searching for a bandit group for a couple of days now. Every thread I visit either has "16/18+ ONLY" as rule #1. If it doesn't then I'll apply, and I'll get a response saying "You're too young".

If you say that you're looking for mature players, then deny someone because of their age, it makes you look like you have no idea what the word 'mature' actually MEANS. If you're going to judge a book by it's cover, then why deny me when you've just accepted Someone Who Has Capital Letters At The Start Of Every Word, or someone who has the spelling, grammar and punctuation of a chimp?

Sorry to rant, it's not directed at you, I just needed to get that off of my hairless, pre-pubescent chest.

What a cutie <3. (NO HOMO / PEDO)

What a cutie <3. (NO HOMO / PEDO)

Um, how does ranting about the lack of groups willing to accept a minor into their ranks make me cute?

• Like 1

It's hard for young players to get into a clan or a group.

It's not the age or the voice what makes you a good and nice player.

But I can often understand the old ones..

there are just to many "kiddies" everywhere.

Thats dumb for the good young players...

It's hard for young players to get into a clan or a group.

It's not the age or the voice what makes you a good and nice player.

But I can often understand the old ones..

there are just to many "kiddies" everywhere.

Thats dumb for the good young players...

Why aren't you complaining about not being able to vote?

Why aren't you complaining about not being able to vote?

Because DayZ has absolutely nothing to do with voting.

t having a y

so your saying that having a younger person in your group will slow you down and/or hinder you some kids are like that but you cant take the actions of a few people and think that everyone will do the same.

hey finally someone that isnt hating cause im young if you want to play with me then add me on steam armandabadi. :)
  • Like 1

Yeah, i do think so.

There ARE "kids" interested in politics.

They have often more knowledge about it then many 18+.

And there ARE also "kids" playing on the same lvl like many mature guys.

I admit that not every "kid" is a good player, and there are many annoying kids.

I also wouldn't prefer to invite every kid in my group.

But if you look at how someone writes and acts, you recognize if he is mature or a "kiddie".

Just my 2 cents..

• Like 1