spankimus

MP5SD mags convertable to M9SD and vice-versa

You should be able to fire any 9 x 19 mm Ball ammo through any 9 x 19 mm weapon in the game.

Obviously, you can't fit a straight double stack pistol magazine into an SMG designed to use single stack magazines and vice-versa.

Military suppressed weapons use standard ammunition and rely on the suppressor to reduce the firing signature of the weapon as makes it harder for enemies to judge the location and distance of the shooter.

If a bullet fired by such a weapon has a high enough muzzle velocity so that it is supersonic when it passes anyone downrange, that person would still hear the "crack" as the supersonic "bow wave" in front of the bullet passes them.

At the moment, you could have unlimited ammo with this.

Also, when you change .45 acp rounds to 1911, it magically gets one bullet more and spawns a magazine. No, no, no.

The reason for differentiating between SD and non SD ammunition in the game lies in the game engine i believe, atleast in ARMA 1 the properties of the round were determined in the data of the round itself and the gun couldnt influence it, for example if you loaded SD ammunition to weapon without a silencer the rounds would be silenced because the bullet data says so, so it is made that you cannot load SD ammunition to non SD weapons and vice versa. Workarounds however do exist i believe.

At the moment, you could have unlimited ammo with this.

Also, when you change .45 acp rounds to 1911, it magically gets one bullet more and spawns a magazine. No, no, no.

this has been fixed years ago

this has been fixed years ago

Was it? That's good. I haven't used the 1911 too much.. It's almost as useless as the Makarov currently.

Edited by Sutinen