Sign in to follow this  
Hayabusa (DayZ)

Droves and droves of cowards

Was sitting on sniper hill over electro. Heard 2 guys run up behind me. I turned around and went full auto as i hit 1 guy multiple times as he disconnected. his buddy put 1 round from an AK-74 into me as I turned to kill him he disconnected as well. Whoever disconnects while ina firefight needs to be insta killed.

Thank you for sharing this with us. This is new information, I have never heard of such an act being perpetrated in this game before. We need more of your valuable insight on this matter, as I think you are one of the few players to experience such a phenomenon.

• Like 4

It will be addressed in a patch, rocket said so iirc.

ya well its not being as easy as he hoped... i do hope he does find a good way to deal with this issue cause its about as lame as it gets

Was sitting on sniper hill over electro.

You're not much better

• Like 2

Well there's always an upside. They didn't kill you and he's more than likely going to enjoy passing out on his relog. lol

Yeah it happend to me too a lot. I shot a guy with my enfield and he ran away then disapeared :(

You're not much better

Im playing the game as intended. Sitting on sniper kill with an AKM is not an exploit!!

You're not much better

Guy operating within the confines of a game =/= people exploiting the fact that they can disconnect at any time, instantly, to avoid death.

• Like 3

You're not much better

Yeah, hunting the snipers hunting for fresh spawns is better. We are here for their gear, YOU go to sniper hill to kill fresh spawns. Just because the only reason you can think of being on that hill is to kill newbies, doesn't mean others are.

Plus, you don't snipe with an AKM, even if you can. You pwn cowards at medium range and take their 1337 gear.

• Like 1

real simple. give players a 10-15 idle count when the DC. they are out of the game. but their bodies aren't you might not get the loot but you'll sure as hell get the kill.