exile166

Xsplit+beer+dayz+open mic+terrible bandit lollllll

Needs more running around him.

• Like 1

Good stuff! Love how you jacked one of his items

Def a highlight of the game for me. I think I'll do this more, harass bandits that is.

That's just annoyance, not humorous in any manner.

Like your avatar :)

• Like 1

north face sale during exercise, profuse people bear that wearing north face uk plane cotton north face uk clothing is more comfortable. However cotton clothes while sweat-absorbing performance, north face jacket but north face outlet clothes from north face coats sticking to the north face sale core, so it is not felicitous to north face canada vex north face outlet during exercise. Cotton clothes are sweat-absorbing form is north face jackets capable, but sweat-absorbing does not report, causing adhesion in drenched underwear on the incrustation, making north face outlet the outer layer becomes frigid, to warm. In the succumb and winter seasons of relatively burly north face women temperature north face jackets contradistinction, people garb cotton clothes セリーヌ バッグ a substitute alternatively more odds-on to catch a common cold after earnest effect, セリーヌ 財布 causing standard セリーヌ cold meet to wind-cold, bane and other symptoms.