Sign in to follow this  
CD1337

I finally committed a murder..

I was trying my hardest not to kill anyone, because its more fun to play with friends. But last night, i found my first vehicle ever, a ATV. It was just missing one wheel, so I run off and find a wheel (Which took me 30 minutes to do so) and return only to see it off in the horizen on its side, and a player next to it. He sees me and runs off towards the woods. Lucky for me, he had to run through a giant field. I took out my CZ sniper and aimed and shot him in the back, rage caused me to do so............ So i go to loot his body, only to see a campfire towards where he was heading, and then BOOM! i was dead, shot by his friend who watched me kill him. I felt accomplished but saddened at the same time. If only that guy woulda just left the atv alone....he would of lived.

• Like 1

His friend was probably thinking the same thing.

His friend was probably thinking the same thing.

He probably was, i didn't even care that i died, even though that character was a 4 day old character i was just so mad.

awww, my first kill was sad, i was looting in a building when this guy runs in with no weapon, but he startled me and i hacked him once with my hatchet and he ran off. I instantly regretted it :/ but he must have bled out around the corner.

I have only played DayZ for like 3 days and am just getting into it.

My first time dying, i ran into the South airfields control tower and saw a guy who wasn't looking at me and i said hello and he screamed and shot me with a M4...i couldn't help but laugh.

The first time I killed someone it felt like a real murder, I was really immersed. We found a guy in the barracks at the NWA and we were yelling at him to put his gun down. I saw him through the window running into the shower and I got up and lit him up with 17 ak rounds. He disconnected but I still got the kill, my heart was pounding, hands shaking, my head was replaying the scene over and over in my head. Whatever I felt, it was real. That just goes to show truly amazing this "anti-game" really is.

• Like 1

The first time I killed someone it felt like a real murder, I was really immersed. We found a guy in the barracks at the NWA and we were yelling at him to put his gun down. I saw him through the window running into the shower and I got up and lit him up with 17 ak rounds. He disconnected but I still got the kill, my heart was pounding, hands shaking, my head was replaying the scene over and over in my head. Whatever I felt, it was real. That just goes to show truly amazing this "anti-game" really is.

almost same thing with me first kill guy was in the barracks.. he was gonna shot me.. and i had to take him out.. i wishperd sorry over his body as i then looted him

awww, my first kill was sad, i was looting in a building when this guy runs in with no weapon, but he startled me and i hacked him once with my hatchet and he ran off. I instantly regretted it :/ but he must have bled out around the corner.

I have only played DayZ for like 3 days and am just getting into it.

Ha mine was pretty much the same thing. I took some pretty bad damage from some zombies and I ran out of ammo and switched to my hatchet. Went down some stairs and a guy was running up them and I just started hacking at him. I wasn't 100% sure whether it was a human or zombie in the moment but I felt bad cause when I looted him he didn't have much on him. He may have been trying to finish me off or he could have just been searching the building, I'll never know.

Only killed one guy so far. Been playing for about a week or so. I was in Cherno's Supermarket looting the front, and saw this person crawling with a Lee Enfield, coming from the back of store, and scared the shit out of me, shot him in the back twice. Must've sucked for him, but didn't really expect him. I also thought what would he have done if he saw me there just standing pointing my gun at him.

Second guy , didn't really get to kill him, but I was running through the woods near Cherno and I guess we both got scared he had a Lee Enfield and I had a Makarov. He shot several times, while I hid behind a tree. I fired three shots back and then he disconnected. Funny as hell, he probably would've killed me anyways.

Edited by Seldrad88

Yea, I was at a barn close-ish to my tent. I had my hatchet out, and as I went up the stairs, I saw a guy. I didn't even have my microphone on, so I just stared at him, axe in hand... He was unarmed with hands by his side. he was probably just spawning. As soon as he saw me, he disconnected. "Fair enough", I thought, "he was probably scared and left" and went my merry way to loot the rest of the barn. Found a winchester, equipped it, and as I turned around, there he was again. I quickly thought "well, if he wanted to flee, he wouldn't have come back to the same place, barely a minute later. either he's server-hopping to get the loot, or he's trying to get the jump on me. Either way, he deserves what's coming". So I aimed true, and BANG shot to the middle of his forehead. He was still connecting, I suppose, but I wouldn't risk it. He had some cans of food and bandages in his body. I felt bad at first, but then I saw I strangely still have 0 murders in my debug, and noticed the guy had a [PK] clan tag by his name. So I just killed a proud player killer while he was defenseless. I'm not losing any sleep over this.

I was trying my hardest not to kill anyone, because its more fun to play with friends. But last night, i found my first vehicle ever, a ATV. It was just missing one wheel, so I run off and find a wheel (Which took me 30 minutes to do so) and return only to see it off in the horizen on its side, and a player next to it. He sees me and runs off towards the woods. Lucky for me, he had to run through a giant field. I took out my CZ sniper and aimed and shot him in the back, rage caused me to do so............ So i go to loot his body, only to see a campfire towards where he was heading, and then BOOM! i was dead, shot by his friend who watched me kill him. I felt accomplished but saddened at the same time. If only that guy woulda just left the atv alone....he would of lived.

So you risk your 4 day old character's life over a 30 minutes wheel search and an ATV? He might not even have a spare part and was running away. I would've just hide and waited out to see what happens.

God, I was so afraid that was going to happen earlier today. It was my first time looting the barracks, I was on a quiet server, and it was pitch black out. Just got my first ever M4 when I heard footsteps.

*thud* "Shit."

*thud* "Shit."

*thud* "Shit."

They were so slow that I figured someone had to be creeping around. But then a zombie lumbered past a window, and his movements matched the footfalls. Relieved, I got the heck out of there.

Players are more dangerous than any zombie out there.

Edited by Zexis

My first murder occurred when a guy tried to train about 30 zombies toward me yelling "help me help me" on voice.

I told him to stop following me with them but he didn't listen. So he got shot in the leg. Then eaten.

• Like 1

My first murder occurred when a guy tried to train about 30 zombies toward me yelling "help me help me" on voice.

I told him to stop following me with them but he didn't listen. So he got shot in the leg. Then eaten.

hehe.. that made me laugh.. a headshot would be nicer, but break his bones and get eaten, hehe.. need to dot that once ;)

Haha, that seems to happen a lot in DayZ! My character I have now, (My first character too, as I have just bought Arma II 3 days ago) which is a 3 day old character now, well 3 n' a half, and I am on my way to Cherno. So hopefully my streak doesn't end there! xD

God got such a adrenaline rush at the NWA. A friend and I found a crashed heli and there was no one else near the NWA so he went to investigate it. As i was rounding the corner of a hanger to get there, he gets lit up from the bushes a good few yards away, and goes down. They try and take me but i managed to run behind the hanger and snipe one of them before the rest of them noticed me and then i had to run for what felt like miles to make sure i was safely away from them.

My first kill.. Oh man, I couldn't stop shaking afterwards :( I was on top of the control tower or whatever it is at Balota looting a dead player's body (Also where I got my first rifle :D) when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I immediately raised my new rifle and watched the staircase. I was shaking all over the place because the footsteps were so slow but I was sure it was a player. Then things sped up, he came around the corner extremely fast holding an 1911 and intending to use it. I jumped and smashed my left mouse button, bullets flying everywhere until I finally stopped and looked at his corpse. That's when I started feeling sad :( Its amazing how "into it" this game is.