I seem to be having problems on this forum expressing a desire to hook up with real ladies on this forum. Mostly due to male egotism. But hey ho, us girls who've lived long enough can swallow that shit witout harm. Ithe meantime.... fuck you bitches

Also btw, by the attitude conveyed in OP, maybe that's why the men in your life treat you like that. What goes around comes around.

• Like 1

But hey ho, us girls who've lived long enough can swallow that shit witout harm.

This is definantly no troll attempt.

• Like 1

Like attracts like, and you don't sound like much of a lady. No offence.

This is definantly no troll attempt.

No offence taken

Also btw, by the attitude conveyed in OP, maybe that's why the men in your life treat you like that. What goes around comes around.

Umm at no point have I mentioned how men in my life treat me. For all you know I'm happily married, have 5.2 kids on the go and your comment means jack daniels to me lol. Serisously, this is what REAL SEXISM means. Not me wanting to team up wth gurls, but what this dipshit presumes about me.

Edited by Miss_Nuts

I too am mad at the internet for being the internet.

Like attracts like, and you don't sound like much of a lady. No offence.

The only lady you'll ever meet is your mother. In law.

How many of these damn threads are you going to post? Is your intention to get yourself banned from the forums? Maybe instead of acting like a callous bitch you could approach people with a moderate amount of respect. Regardless of how you've been treated, that gives you no right to do the same thing as people who treat you like shit.

And if you didn't care *jack daniels* about people's comment and/or opinion you wouldn't bother responding to anything on here BUT what you asked for.

Feminine players

Seriously, grow the fuck up.

But in order to have a mother-in-law he would have to have met a lady and married her already.

• Like 1

But in order to have a mother-in-law he would have to have met a lady and married her already.

lol'd at her stupidity for saying that

• Like 1

I'm a girl! Look everyone! I'm a girl! Fuck you I'm a girl! I play video games! Fuck you!

• Like 2

Men - Please stop being so aggresive towards women. We DO exist you know, whether you like it or not. And blow jobs just wouldn't be the same without us, unless you like manjobs

obs

And blow jobs just wouldn't be the same without us, unless you like manjobs

Both the male and female mouth are anatomically equal, so technically...

Hi honey, whats your problem? ;)

I got my toothbrush and axe in hand, lets get it on!!! :D

Devils castle at midnight tomorrow ok for you!!! B)

/end conversation.

I'm sure most of the 'men' commenting on this forum and my post are under 13 years old anyway.

See you at the end of my rifle fucktards.

Men - Please stop being so aggresive towards women. We DO exist you know, whether you like it or not. And blow jobs just wouldn't be the same without us, unless you like manjobs

obs

They wouldn't be aggressive if you didn't make 1000000 topics about you being a girl, getting angry, saying you aren't angry while screaming at them and saying retarded insults back such as:

I hope you know what a mother in law is...

How many of these damn threads are you going to post? Is your intention to get yourself banned from the forums? Maybe instead of acting like a callous bitch you could approach people with a moderate amount of respect. Regardless of how you've been treated, that gives you no right to do the same thing as people who treat you like shit.

And if you didn't care *jack daniels* about people's comment and/or opinion you wouldn't bother responding to anything on here BUT what you asked for.

Feminine players

Seriously, grow the fuck up.

If youd read any of my posts, before wanting to arrange a female only group you'd have realised I'm a very reasonable and mature person. It's only since I asked to arranged a female only group that all the 13 year old prebubescents decided I was a feminist 'bitch' and I reacted accordingly. So go f***k off.

Edited by Miss_Nuts

/end conversation.

I'm sure most of the 'men' commenting on this forum and my post are under 13 years old anyway.

Nearly 40 love/mate/shemale fuck knows what you are !!!(joking) :D

But if you look sexy at the other end of that big gun of yours, I would love to be put down by you!! ;)

• Like 1

/end conversation.

You are a fucktard. Please go away. And this has nothing to do with you supposedly being a girl.