To go back to the start of the OP, what is the point of just sniping new players in Elektro again?

Sitting on sniper kill with an AKM to kill SNIPERS that server hop on sniper hill is not "Sniping noobs"

Why does nobody read the entire post before posting their opinions?

Sitting on sniper kill with an AKM to kill SNIPERS that server hop on sniper hill is not "Sniping noobs"

Why does nobody read the entire post before posting their opinions?

So, in a few minutes you managed to kill 10+ server hopping snipers in Elektro? That's some crazy skills you got there...

So, in a few minutes you managed to kill 10+ server hopping snipers in Elektro? That's some crazy skills you got there...

It was over the course of a few hours. We took breaks in between because of bathroom, getting mad at DC'ers, and ect.

EDIT: Oh and it was a 100 pop server so there we plenty of dudes to kill that had FAR better gear then us.

Edited by Hayabusa
  • Like 1

Strange things happen with the game. Maybe some because of hackers, but most because of bugs I'd say.

- Once my backup shotty in my alice had changed to a hatchet when I logged back in. I'm pretty sure it was still a shotty at log off as I had checked my gear just a moment before log off (and the shotty had been with me for a while). The ammo and all the rest for the shotty was still in the backpack

- Once I had my entire alice change back into the patrol pack. Rest of the gear intact.

- Once had a patrol pack appear on me, when I had no backpack whatsoever at log off.

- And I've carried around a coyote full of canned foods only. Thats 24 cans of food if I remember the size correctly. I'm sure a lot of players might have found that very odd had they managed to kill me back then. But nothing hacked with plenty of beans. :P

- I've lost a CZ I had equipped when I logged off from one server and then logged in on another. Considering I had never dropped the gun during my visit to the server, it was a bit odd. (Though that one might have been lost due to someone hacking, as the reason I left the server in the first place was because it had seemingly people hacking there. The gun was acquired earlier though).

- ...And the numerous other times when something else has gone wrong with the gear saving that I don't even remember anymore.

So things getting lost or just swapped to other stuff... "It happens".

Specifically anything backpack related seems to be somewhat vulnerable. At least when dropping/picking up stuff, etc.

I always try to avoid having to shuffle good weapons, etc. by having to drop them and then pick up again. (Rather just swap them between the main inventory and backpack if possible. At least one step less to go wrong. Lost a DMR once because just simply couldn't pick it back anymore).

And it usually seems to be that picking up stuff may not get saved. And after any stuff pick up.. Better not log off for several minutes to ensure it actually gets saved.

Also, a lot of semi-noob players might end up with rather good gear just by stumbling upon some dead veteran player body and looting it (or even managing to kill one). I know I've had some of my best gear setups off some random dead bodies at cherno and near NWA. So even a noob might get their hands on that stuff if really lucky. (Should they manage to stay alive with that.)

This is not to say that there would not be hackers... And those damn disconnect-cheaters to go around. Just that no way to know for sure - Too much general bugginess going around.