Pallidum

To Evan from PC Gamer

Dear Evan from PC Gamer,

I'm writing this letter to you from the dark forests of Chernarus, to apologize for my nefarious behaviour. It was bad, and I feel really ashamed of myself.

I cannot claim responsibility for operative Tinkeng painting the fields north of Elektro with not only your brains, but the brains of all six of your companions (although, admittedly, two of those companions may have been the work of an, as of yet unknown, third party). I do feel a certain guilt for not putting a stop to his hideous act though.

I also cannot claim responsibility for operative Tinkeng ventilating your chest near the town of Komarovo. He was sprinting all the way to Komarovo, and our 11 year old legs cannot keep up with a 12 year old's. I feel embarrassed and ashamed at this act by our operative, however.

I did try to stop him as he deftly decapitated you on the roof of the school building in Elektrozavodsk though. I gave him the most stern look of disapproval. Unfortunately, stern looks of disapproval do not propagate well through the Internet, not even through the most modern of voicecomms, XBox Live, so I was unable to do much good.

By the time he made a hole in your chest the size of a grapefruit north of the town of Kamyshovo, I knew that Operative Tinkeng was beyond salvation. I shall pledge to you, however, to tell my mommy to talk to his mommy so that he gets grounded. Because that's what happens to boys who kill gaming journalists four times in a row.

What I can take responsibility for, and do, is by painting the side of the brick house just east of Chernogorsk red with your guts. That was an absolutely horrible act on my behalf, and I do feel the emptiness in my soul from the evil I have committed. The fact that said work of modern art was performed just after you had provided operative Gobbins with a much needed blood transfusion was just despicable. Why should such a humanitarian act of good intentions be met by such an atrocity?

From the bottom of my dark, hollow, hate stained heart I offer you my most sincere apologies. The immature childish act I performed was hurt me just as it did you. In fact, shortly after my distasteful act, I was summarily executed by one of your shining guardians of virtue. Let that teach me a lesson in the hard world of Chernarus.

With sorrow and regrets,

Sad-Marshal Pallidum 'Brokenheart' Treponema

I for one applaud the valor of operative Tinkeng and shall sacrifice a thousand goats in his honor. God has used Tinkeng as His agent of bloody vengeance against Evan and PC Gamer in retribution for the untimely demise of PC Accelerator, which was, He doth decree, the superior Imagine gaming rag.

To be fair, Operative Gobbins was suffering from a severe amount of blood loss from falling through the geometry, and was in dire need of healing. It just so transpired that I had just reached a position upon where I could witness the samaritan act of kindness.

And then blew his brains out.

Hugglies,

CZ-Mashal Palli 'Brainshot' Treponema

Pics or it didn't happen and you are just claiming responsibility for a string of murders broadcasted on live feed for propaganda purposes.

Lol really obvious troll is troll.

Pics or it didn't happen and you are just claiming responsibility for a string of murders broadcasted on live feed for propaganda purposes.

This right here

Yeah I don't get how that guy in the legion war thread was banned for supposed "trolling" yet Pallidum seems to get away with it in a few threads? :huh:

Pallidum, less bad posting, more fixing the PL servers so they don't have name tags.

Also, you will lose the Alliance Tournament again this year~

http://www.twitch.tv/pcgamer/b/318650305

from 3:54:00 you can see me asking for blood - and later he gives me the blood and gets sniped as soon as he is done healing

3:57:48 palli so busy typing she gets taken down by one of the pubbies with the winchester (ivan mentions "the sniper was caught" later around 4:00:00)

cba to find evidence for tinkengs murders besides he is a baddie who got my car stolen in cherno, but him and palli had been following this poor streamer and sniping him all night

for the record I did ask palli not to take the shot and let me follow a bit more but nothing can stand between a swedish lioness with asperger and her digital prey v0v

Pallidum' date=' less bad posting, more fixing the PL servers so they don't have name tags.

[/quote']

When one asks ander to do something theres a 50% chance of having you're access purged

neat story.... btw I think some of the 6 or at least a few people he met that night was DayZ dev's/inner ring server hosters.... :) So you might say there is more to be sorry about. Also Rocket was deeply sorry he reset the humanity only to fuck up his char :D

is the live stream saved somehwere?

as in can is still see it?' date=' maybe on youtube?

[/quote']

http://www.twitch.tv/pcgamer/b/318650305 i think

Check out from 2hrs 13 mins. I joined them at that time. I told em to move to the trees as noobs would be hunting them by watching the stream and sure enough they got hit. They hung around and let the sniper pick em off when the server came back. THEN!! One of the team shot me in the back and stole my silenced M4 and NVG. You can see me with the M4 at 2hrs 14mins, then when you see the survivor with the old-man taki face runnning around with it. Im gonna be back there nextime but we wont be friends.

Pallidum' date=' less bad posting, more fixing the PL servers so they don't have name tags.

[/quote']

When one asks ander to do something theres a 50% chance of having you're access purged

Haha, I think I remember that. The less work Ander has, the more content he is? ;)

Just a shame since the PL servers are easily some of the most stable servers when it comes to fully loading because of the high amount of resets they get.

Fixing the settings on the PL servers are on the list of things to do, but I dare not remind the always overly busy Ander to do this, or he'll madmin all my services access away. :(

Fearful,

Scared-Marshal Pallidum 'Wimpy' Treponema

In all honesty, purposefully killing streamers is an incredibly egoistic and douchey thing to do. But I guess some people just can't bear how inconsequential their lives are. I really hope there is some honesty in your remorse, because you should definitely feel remorseful.

In all honesty' date=' purposefully killing streamers is an incredibly egoistic and douchey thing to do. But I guess some people just can't bear how inconsequential their lives are. I really hope there is some honesty in your remorse, because you should definitely feel remorseful.

[/quote']

why is it such a bad thing?

the most modern of voicecomms, XBox Live

1337111712970.jpg

Really?

I remember the days of PC gaming for the first time, we'd start an xbox live party and put on headsets UNDERNEATH pc headphones - god was it a nightmare. Not to mention the extra ping, Xbox live hoards bandwidth.

Become a true pc gamer and get a free program like teamspeak. I managed to set up a server in 10 mins without reading the manual and with no prior experience.

In all honesty' date=' purposefully killing streamers is an incredibly egoistic and douchey thing to do. But I guess some people just can't bear how inconsequential their lives are. I really hope there is some honesty in your remorse, because you should definitely feel remorseful.

[/quote']

This is hurtful, but I guess I deserved that. :(

Regrets,

Remorse-Marshal Palli 'So sorry' Treponema

the most modern of voicecomms' date=' XBox Live[/quote']

Really?

I remember the days of PC gaming for the first time, we'd start an xbox live party and put on headsets UNDERNEATH pc headphones - god was it a nightmare. Not to mention the extra ping, Xbox live hoards bandwidth.

Become a true pc gamer and get a free program like teamspeak. I managed to set up a server in 10 mins without reading the manual and with no prior experience.

QFT,

Airplanenoises-Marshal Palli 'B-17' Treponema

is the live stream saved somehwere?

as in can is still see it?' date=' maybe on youtube?

[/quote']

http://www.twitch.tv/pcgamer/b/318650305 i think

hey thanks allot man.

there is this really REALLY big chance Palli was sarcastic :dodgy:

[/quote']

tell us about your high powered life m8

make us all jealous