Sign in to follow this  
acid_blotter

Most intense firefight of my life

The audio reminds me of the typical videos seen coming out of Fallujah and similar places 2002-2006.

Edited by Leeu
  • Like 1

Nice scene and I know exactly why you are that emotional :D

However you should have known that there were two of them when you shot his legs behind the truck, he fell down due to broken bones and then someone else was still running through your crosshair --> 2 of them ;)

You're a total mentalist. I started watching this video rolling my eyes but was won over by your total disregard of any kind of decency. Well deserved beans and please share more if you get the chance.

As for all the people moaning at this: I don't know what you expected. It's just a video of some guy having fun in a game and going OTT in a very entertaining and crazy way. At least he admitted he shit himself. I bet you wouldn't in your boring video.

Edited by Horde

No matter how decent a person you are - a fire fight in DayZ will give anybody the high you need to get this crazy. I had 3 intense firefights today and actually got a little sick from the stress. Love this mod! Best thing that has happened to me in gaming in years!

Got into a fight whit 2 guys whit highpowerd assultrifles and granades whit a pea shoter(in com.) know what you mean. When I won my hands was shaking and I was actually really messed up by the expirience

:|

You may be clinically insane... Or a cod player... Or a 10 year old with a lower voice....... Or a frequent user of steroids. Anyhow, you need to calm the fuck down.

I can't believe how much this thread has exploded lol... So much love and hate for this guy...

I quite enjoyed the video, it was entertaining and made me laugh. So you've done your job!

I'm not saying I condone your play style, but to be honest I don't care if you use the combine mags exploit, or any other for that matter. It's a game, people are going to find ways to exploit it in new ways everyday.

For those people who are saying "you shouldn't use the DMR like that, it's a sniper rifle" It isn't. It's a Designated Marksman Rifle. It's used to put harassing fire down at longer ranges. If the shit hits the fan, and your close enough there's nothing wrong with putting an entire mag down range... I do the same thing :)