Sign in to follow this  
acid_blotter

Most intense firefight of my life

Ending was the best part

the sniper i shot in face dc'd. the guy who killed me i shot twice in leg so im not sure if he bandaged or rejoined not sure

No matter how decent a person you are - a fire fight in DayZ will give anybody the high you need to get this crazy. I had 3 intense firefights today and actually got a little sick from the stress. Love this mod! Best thing that has happened to me in gaming in years!

• Like 9

No matter how decent a person you are - a fire fight in DayZ will give anybody the high you need to get this crazy. I had 3 intense firefights today and actually got a little sick from the stress. Love this mod! Best thing that has happened to me in gaming in years!

true dat

Those guys were chumps. You were fully exposed standing in that field for like 30 seconds after they got out of the truck. If they had known what they were doing you would have been toast.

• Like 5

It's a sniper rifle not an assault rifle.

Worst sniping ever. Hilarious vid.

• Like 3

Should rename the video, "Very Bad Dayz Player".

meh think what you like i have more videos of sniping very long range and accurate, when its you vs 5 tell me you will be accurate cool and calm.

Wow, you really get into it but that was freaking hilarious, haha.

What's that map thing in the bottom right corner?

I don't know if I should already know this, but if so, forgive me, I am a noob :P

Actually I think your bad shots killed the truck, if you look right before the truck goes up you put 1 or 2 rounds into the right side + the ones when the guys were driving off.

• Like 2

What's that map thing in the bottom right corner?

I don't know if I should already know this, but if so, forgive me, I am a noob :P

a GPS when you find 1 hit CTRL+M to toggle it ;)

• Like 2

Now wait a sec, am I seeing this right? You have 2 grenades in your inventory, neglecting the fact you exploit the system by spawning more dmr rounds, did the you pull out of your magic ass three more (3) grenades somehow after throwing the said two?

Edited by CriticalNerd
  • Like 1

Now wait a sec, am I seeing this right? You have 2 grenades in your inventory, neglecting the fact you exploit the system by spawning more dmr rounds, did the you pull out of your magic ass three more (3) grenades somehow after throwing the said two?

I honestly have no idea how my grenade counter didnt go down

Using a Sniper Rifle as MG -1 Point.

Throwing ugly words at them using the Ingamevoice...-5 Points comon why u do that?

Screaming like a Girl...+1 Point funny thing.

When u continue playing DayZ i predict a Heartattack in the next few Weeks ;) U should really work on your language :)

the dmr is essentially the m14, there's absolutely nothing wrong with using it the way he did. Other points are valid though, and yeah looks like YOU blew up the truck.

• Like 1