Sign in to follow this  
Oventoasted

stopped caring

I've respawned countless times for countless reasons. getting shot by other players, breaking my leg, getting dropped from the sky, blowing up in a car but this one recent death changed my mind set of the game.

i was cruising around in my ATV somewhere near Stary Sobor around dawn so it wasnt quite light out yet. this respawn i did quite well for myself, got a decent rifle, gullie suit, and a bunch of tools that i've failed to procure before. i was happy as i could be at that moment. :) then i hit a pebble going about 15k/h which caused my ATV to flip onto my body shattering many bones. then it blew up.

as i respawned on the beach right by cherno i thought "screw it. im not going to bother sneaking around. im going to just speed round this game." and to be honest it was the best decision i ever made. i just sprinted through cherno running like a mad man with a tail of 10 zombies. grabbing guns, gear and sprint out. nothing ever touches me!

to my suprise i havent been shot yet. i've been running around NW airfield like a tard and i shoot anyone i see like if i were in CSS or something. i got all the cool gear and even stuff i didnt even know was in the game.

has anyone else tried this crazy way of playing or are most of you all just sneaking about to get your kills? honestly i would recommend trying a run and gun approach if you arent so attached to your stuff. B)

I think EVERYONE realizes this at some point, and realizes the wisest way to begin the adventure, is a mad dash for the hot towns, then GTFO inland for Military gear.

Exactly the same story today, except for the ATV didn't explode and kill me, it just tilted.

That was on a 16 day character though, so it was quite relieving to finally start over again.

Speeded my way through Cherno, Zeleno and now heading for NWAF, killed 2 players so far.

I did this when I first started because I had no idea what the heck I was doing haha. Once I got better gear I decided I should be more stealthy

I don't even look at the screen when running from town to town, i just press forward untill im close to the place where i want to be, untill then i watch TV and glance at the screen to see if im not stuck or if i happen to see someone

Sometimes I feel its really the best and only way to play. Giving no fucks as you run around shooting anyone or anything that gets in your way is the most fun.

I was you know minding my own bussnis in the forest ,

everything i dreamed off i had nvg rangefinder ghillie as50 m4a1 cco sd motor bike etc,

then some fucking donkey from the debug forest shoots me i die bike falls rom the "nipple mountain" big mountain between elektro and cherno BOOM ,

geuss where i spawn? Otmel ,

i run fast and before i pick up annything body dissappears ......

I've been doing this since they removed weapons at the start. Just mad dash through town dumping my zombies on people trying to sneak around them.