Sign in to follow this  
Xero66

How do they find our Vehicles?

So me and a mate had a UAZ, we hid it in the north...next day it was gone and a green bike was at the place where the UAZ stood.

Nothing special, the car was hard to hide...so maybe someone found it in this short time.

Then we found a ATV. As its easy to hide we drove to a place where no player should be likely to look for it. Then we hid it in a tree. It was not spottable! It was perfectly hidden, if we wouldnt have known that the ATV was standing there, we wouldnt have found it again.

Next day (today) ATV is gone, green bike standing beside the spot...

So is this coincidence or what happened there?

You must expect people to stumble upon a vehicle, if it wasn't a veteran server they could have spotted it in the distance by just looking in that direction and it would show on their reticule saying ATV and how many meters away it is.

It was veteran, so no chance they found it that way. Its just freaking me out that everytime theres a green bike at that spot after it.

there are script/hack that display people/vehicle info on the map, It can be just bad luck sometimes or a hacker.

It also could be that someone followed you up there and took it while you were gone.

Edited by Kovah

You know there are hacks for Arma 2, right?

Well due to people being fuckwits and exploiting the game by hiding things off map, you get people like myself and others exploring these areas looking for vehicles.

It is strange there is a bike there though, maybe someone is hacking them into bikes?

Well due to people being fuckwits and exploiting the game by hiding things off map, you get people like myself and others exploring these areas looking for vehicles.

It is strange there is a bike there though, maybe someone is hacking them into bikes?

Or followed you on bikes and took the cars lol

Clearly, the green bike is the adult state of vehicles. The UAZ and ATV are just larvae.

• Like 3

Ive had a tent that I couldn't see myself when I went 15 meters away to any direction, looted twice. It was of the beaten track aswell, but not out of the map.

I had a bus, decided to hide up around the Pobeda Dam, came back later to find that a bike had eaten the bus and was sitting where the bus used to be.