Wentex

The Final Shot

Not sure if this has been posted, apologies if it has.

I wonder if you could have an option for a weapon (if had one and equipped) could aways save one round. And should the worst happen, 100 blood left/no friends with blood/broken leg and hordes of zombies or players on the march, that you just sit up and blow your own head off.

It sounds sick but to be honest we all have seen it in Zombie films etc, and it could be used in pvp to stave off alt-f4s. You are going to die regardless, do it with some dignity.

I hope it isnt too morbid.

:beans: Wentex :beans:

• Like 4

There is already this option. It's called the respawn button in the menu.

I think respawn is ok, but im thinking more for flare. But its only an idea

Have some Beans :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Not sure if this has been posted, apologies if it has.

I wonder if you could have an option for a weapon (if had one and equipped) could aways save one round. And should the worst happen, 100 blood left/no friends with blood/broken leg and hordes of zombies or players on the march, that you just sit up and blow your own head off.

It sounds sick but to be honest we all have seen it in Zombie films etc, and it could be used in pvp to stave off alt-f4s. You are going to die regardless, do it with some dignity.

I hope it isnt too morbid.

:beans: Wentex :beans:

You're not the the only one who wants to see this. It is an immersion factor and a lot of players want it. People suggesting the respawn button are just plain stupid.

I hope Rocket notices this and adds it in eventually. Gun to the mouth, CLICK!

• Like 1

I'd totally be in favor of this. It's a hell of a lot more consistent with the game than hitting your Escape key and hitting respawn.

it would be cool, but i have to confess that sometimes i didn't want to se my sure and unavoidable death and i hit respawn and felt like my char eating his gun...

I would imagine that such an action in this once it becomes a stand-alone game would lead to it being banned in many countries. Sure, I like the idea of suiciding instead of just hitting respawn 20 times (plus, they can't respawn 20 times if they don't have a gun, and they'll have to find a zombie to get themselves killed to respawn) but adding this would probably limit what countries, and what players, could play this once it becomes a full game.

Think of the aussies, their government bans games for what others see as minor things, like cannibalism.