Sign in to follow this  
0xdecafbad

wtf is wrong with 1/4 of the servers?

I seems that, unless you want to join a server with a bunch of people in it, most of the lower population servers don't work worth sh*t. You get stuck at "Waiting for host", or "Creating Character" or any of the other loading screens. I'm assuming the servers that have a bunch of people in them work because obviously a lot of people were able to join. Does anyone know why the servers that don't work, don't work? Is it a network issue, configuration issue, or dayz server bug? The servers I try to join are using the most recent version, and my computer specs are definitly capable of playing the game. Just wondering why a lot of the lower pop servers wont let me join.

The most servers with realy low population (1-5 people) are not even running they are just about to start or restart or whatever if you try to join a server make sure that he is described as "playing" not as "creating" that should at least prevent the most "wait for host" issues.

Edited by Streaforce

The reason is dumb admins that don't know how to properly update their DayZ files and Hive files.