Salous

Looking for a few more

While traveling between games as they live and die, I found The Cohort awhile ago and have been associated with them ever since. I have never had the bitter sweet experience of drama in or around The Cohort and there is always an end goal. Success as a group. As a member or even a recruit, you are never left behind. You are included and encouraged to do well. The only problems for a member arise when they become selfish, small minded, or greedy.

Edited by Chosenn

Of course I know what "raging" is.

I meant, I'm not sure how you thought I was raging, I was only making fairly valid points about the consistency of the OP. Yeah, post has nothing to do with me per-se, but it does have something to do with the overall socio-political aspect of the DayZ forums which should remain constant. My actual amount of concern of any of this, is minute. I stray far from anywhere where a bandit may be wandering. And certainly wouldn't want open a dialogue with someone in-game who states they will kill anyone that doesn't fit it.

If fitting in has my life tied to it, fuck fitting in, and screw the community you have built. But I think everyone should be very wary about the wording of the OP... because their lives are on the line.

Holy shit, give it a rest mate. If you don't like the sound of the clan, don't join, simple as that.

The thing that's pretty ironic is the fact that the biggest douchebag in this thread, by quite a large margin, is yourself.

Sent you an FR on steam, looking to join a serious group. let me know if/ when you wanna talk on TS

Sent you an FR on steam, looking to join a serious group. let me know if/ when you wanna talk on TS

I'll give you a shout on steam today.

Almost 200hrs in with these guys and I've enjoyed every minute. Very mature 'no bullshit' crew. Do your part and know that the group comes first, and you'll be decked out with us.

• Like 1

We're looking to pick up five more recruits before we end our recruitment. Be sure to apply on our forums if you're interested in learning more.

Definately a good group of players. Learned a lot about the game since joining up with them (only a few days ago), and had a good deal of fun playing with them.. cant wait to get off of work and continue playing with a group of guys that actually know what being part of a clan really means.