Sign in to follow this  
Pyrex007

What are bandits ?

Hey Ive been looking around alot on utube and i'm seeing bandits on the dbug montier What are they ??

And how do you be one ?

It's from the older DayZ scripts. It has been removed.

Unless you refer to the Bandit Kills.

If you kill a player, you automatically become a bandit.

Edited by krtshv

ya wut he said... im not sure exactly but bandits are players who "murder" other players. thats why you have a murder count i guess...

Yup, when you kill another player it adds to the murders count. There used to be a bandit skin that labeled every player who had killed a lot of other players (ergo had a low humanity level). They removed the skin because it was unrealistic to be wearing a costume that says "I murder other players". Now bandits can't be told from another players. If you really want to live long you shouldn't trust anybody in the game unless you've played together before or he's your real friend.

Now it's more of a general term. It's all but impossible to know if someone is a survivor or a bandit. But hey, sometimes in life you just gotta gamble.

Well yeah, if you spot a player with a sniper at use he's more than likely a bandit :)

Like 95% of the time, but I've been part of that 5% that just wants to help protect his fellow man through a scope.

Burt Reynolds?

Turd Fergusen

Edited by Tuggo