Sign in to follow this  
Chimaera

I thought servers couldnt be locked or passworded

Ok just having a thumb through the server list before playing and i noticed a load of servers that i couldn't access.

I read this in the rules

- IT MAY NEVER BE PASSWORDED

- NO LOCKING THE SERVER

Yet there's a load doing just this ??

I saved a load of images if any mods etc need them

let me know and ill upload them for you

I had a quick count on the images and about 24 servers when i looked were either locked or passworded

Yup, they will all be blacklisted sooner or later...

sometimes you should be fair enough to accept the password situation for example the freaky patch days or installing problems. If i looked at some servers at 1.7.2 patch evening it was funny enough. Server 5/60 10 secs later 60/60..5secs later server crash. For this situations when people cant wait and connect on the fly everywhere is a password realy needed. But not on normal days for sure.

Im quite willing to give the benefit of the doubt , but its not my call im just making the observation, if a mod/or whoever needs them doesn't ask for the files then nowt will get done i guess.

I dont know where else to post it

Just post up the images (the rules clearly state they cannot & should not be passworded, so they are in clear violation. Don't expect an admin/mod to come on and ask you to post up the screenshots though.)

After you've posted them I'm sure one of the staff members will get around to investigating them when they get some time.