Sign in to follow this  
yue0707 (DayZ)

Please stop getting mad a DayZ devs

For the two weeks i have been playing Dayz and coming across players in vent and in the news that just scream at the games bugs.

I've got to say i'm not very impressed with the communities understanding on what an ALPHA release of a game means. And for the little ones

or impatient ignorant ones ALPHA is one of the very early release of software; and all i hear is kids complaining to devs on how something doesn't

work rather than submitting the issue, and moving on. They will pick up on it if others agree to bump a post just be patient. I read a news article on a

gaming website and the Devs are going though a living nightmare with you guys because you are demanding so much from them. So don't forget that

this game is a FAR WAYS away from being final release, meaning there is going to be BUGS, GLITCHES, ETC. They are working hard night after night

to make this mod better for you, just wait and be patient and submit the bug or glitch respectfully and instead of saying WE WANT THIS. Make a polite

post suggesting an idea to the game and bump it. Give the devs a little head room and some time and they will make everything right, kinda like Minecraft

ya know?

/end RANT

Another one of these threads? Honestly, these counter threads to whiners are almost as annoying as their target(s). Share your opinions in-game and not on the forums where it may or may not matter.

thanks for this

edit: thanks a lot

Edited by Scerun

There are indeed a lot of those threads. Same with complaining about useless stuff and proposing fixes for pvp..

The one thing that always gets on my nerves: the "its an alpha" comment. There have been a few very good arguments that the alpha stage was actually left behind when the mod went above 100k users. You can see it for yourself. Compare the frequency of the patches just a month before now. The last patch even had closed testing on locked servers for more than 2 weeks! Then it was unveiled at a gaming convention.

Call that whatever you want.. but its not an alpha anymore.

tumblr_lw0h1up9hB1r4wbxyo1_400.jpg

I'm not mad, It's an alpha, it's NOT supposed to be working. What I am frustrated about is not the mod but how disorganized the DayZ team is, but that's a completely different story.